Cali Estes, The Addictions Coach, is a Psychotherapist, addictions coach, life coach and wellness coach. She specializes in stress, anxiety and lifestyle management and joins eHealth Radio and the Stress Management Channel.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Cali Estes discuss the following:
- Explain to our listeners what you do and how you help others in the field of health and wellness.
- I see you specialize in stress and anxiety. Are people reaching for drugs to cope with those issues or more alternative methods? How do you approach those topics with your clients?
- You travel to LA, NYC and Miami for clients. You also skype and work with clients via phone. How is this new way of working with clients beneficial to them and is it growing?
- Your approach is very different. Please explain how you focus on the 'underlying cause' of the problems people face and how you assist them in achieving their goals and moving in a positive direction.
- What tips can you give our listeners on how to make the most of their day and how to handle issues that arise in their lives?
With over 18 years’ experience as a Therapist, Life Coach and Wellness Coach, Cali Estes is currently serving as private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. Cali has been featured on NBC Universal News for her work with Addictions and published in several journals and books with her work on ADD and Relationships. Cali’s multidimensional approach focuses on getting to the underlying cause of the problem and working in the present to combat the issues by creating a safe and secure environment for her clients to learn and grow and tackle life challenges. Her unique background blend of psychotherapy, life coaching and wellness coaching allows the client to get to the underlying cause of their issues quicker, safer and produce results faster.
In addition to being a prominent therapist and coach, Cali Estes has presented at National conferences and is currently a CADAAC supported Master Trainer/Teacher. She has presented nationally and internationally and is a sought after Sober Coach and Life Coach to Actors, Musicians, CEO's, Doctors, Sports Figures and Attorneys that need 100% Confidentiality when dealing with life issues.
Cali Estes is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.