Melanie White, Director at Downsize Me who is a Certified Food and Wellness Coach to those that are stuck in unhealthy habits and want to create a healthier lifestyle joins eHealth Radio and the Health, Nutrition and Weight Management Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Melanie White discuss the following:
- What are the three main things that help people commit to developing healthier habits?
- What holds people back from developing healthier habits?
- Why do people lapse back into old habits, and how can they get going again?
- We hear so much about what we should and shouldn’t eat – there is SO much information out there - what’s the truth?
- What are three ways people can start making heathier food choices?
- What’s your number one tip for eating healthier?
Melanie White is a Wellness and Food Coach who loves helping people to adapt and thrive. After 13 years in a stressful corporate role in Perth as a Biologist, she realised empowering people was far more enjoyable and meaningful.
Being a coach means leading by example, so in 2007, Melanie created her own lifestyle change and reinvented herself as a Food and Wellness Coach.
These days, Melanie currently works with Wellness Coaching Australia, in her own private coaching business, and as a co-Founder of Downsize Me, and eight-week food coaching program.
Melanie lives a balanced lifestyle with the right mix of work and play. She loves working with people from all walks of life and helping them to write a new health story with a happier ending. Wellness Coaching allows Melanie to share her skills and lifelong passions for food, gardening, movement, natural therapies, personal development and healing.