- Sugar has a bad wrap! Can you tell our listeners why it is bad for you and how you can still satisfy your sweet tooth cravings while remaining healthy and conscious? Tell us about your “Aha” moment.
- Please give us your advise on how to end food cravings and addictions.
- Can you explain what GMO’s are and why they are not good for you. What is your best advise on how to avoid them, when it seems like they are in everything.
- What is your definition of Paleo? And what made you decide to write 2 Paleo books? ("Good Morning Paleo" and "Paleo Desserts")
- Recently we have been experiencing increasing rates of illness in the world like obesity, heart disease diabetes, cancer and Alzheimer’s. These rates are high enough from a few years ago to be considered an epidemic. What do you contribute this to? Food, lifestyle or both?
Jane Barthelemy followed a variety of restrictive diets to improve her health. After struggling with conventional wisdom, she found a way to enjoy all her favorite foods without the associated guilt. With great care and attention, Jane studied the ancestral diet, and re-created traditional recipes by cutting out artificial calorie-dense foods. Jane published Paleo Desserts and Good Morning Paleo and shares her recipes online at JanesHealthyKitchen.com, so that everyone can improve their health.
Jane is also a health practitioner in Santa Fe NM. She is an MBA, CBP (Certified Body Talk Practitioner), CRM (3rd Level Reiki Master), Licensed Accunect Chinese Medicine Practitioner, Certified MogaDao Qigong Guide, Sacred Sexuality Instructor, developer of her Personalized Weight Loss Program, Body Detox Cleanse, Gluten-free Re-Patterning, Deep Skin Beauty Program, Post-Surgery Scar Therapy, and DRM Dietary Reset Method comprehensive personal diet test with electronically imprinted vials. Jane teaches Qigong and Taoist lifestyle classes. Jane is revolutionizing the healthy lifestyle.