Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Alexis Zervoglos discuss the following:
- Can you give a brief background on the company/products?
- What is Qardio’s vision and where do you see the health industry heading?
- You just went to CES, how was it and did you make any announcement?
- Tell me more about how QardioCore & how it improves heart health - who is the ideal customer? What are the benefits?
- How does your technology connect with doctors?
Alexis Zervoglos is Chief Business Officer at Qardio, the award-winning digital health company. Qardio creates connected medical-grade sensors, smartphone/tablet apps and cloud-based continuous analytics which increase diagnostic yields and efficiencies by helping users collect better data, which is put directly into the hands of those who can use it to drive better care.
Alexis’ 22-year career spans the finance and technology worlds. In the 1990s, he co-founded and ran a NASDAQ-IPOed company pioneering OLED technology, which is now starting to dominate the smartwatch, smartphone and TV landscape. Alexis graduated from Oxford University with degrees in Engineering Science, specializing in Artificial Intelligence, and from the London School of Economics with a degree in Public Policy.