Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor again joins eHealth Radio and the Mental Health, Health Care, Health News & Tele-Medicine Channels to discuss exploring the benefits of Telemental Health.
- Although we have discussed this before, remind us what Telemental Health is.
- Who could benefit from Telemental Health?
- Who would not be an ideal candidate for Telemental health?
- Why is this such a popular option for many clients?
- What would you say to someone who is leary to give this modality of therapy a chance? You provide Telemental Health Services. How can someone reach you if they are interested in this type of treatment?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
She is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, where she can be reached if you are interested in individual or couples work with her. She is an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, Everydaypowerblog, Older Dating, Success Stories, Sivana Spirit, Proud Stories, and a Contributor for the Chicago Tribune. She just published her first 8th book through Amazon.com.