Art Cooksey, Founder and CEO of Let’s Talk Interactive, a provider of customizable telehealth solutions including a sophisticated HIPAA-compliant video conferencing platform, kiosks, medical carts, virtual clinics and more joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care & Tele-Health Channels. Their mission is to enable providers to offer care at any time from any location in the world.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Art Cooksey discuss the following:
- Tele-health has really taken off since the pandemic hit (demand in the U.S. expected to increase by 64% in the U.S. alone). When did you get involved in Tele-health technology and in your opinion, how is it evolving since COVID-19? What key areas should people look for in a tele-health platform?
- How does Let’s Talk Interactive fit into those areas?
- Walk us through what a tele-medicine visit is like.
- Tell us about the areas where tele-health can be impactful to people - beyond primary care practitioners and hospitals.
- What does the future hold for tele-health and tele-medicine? Where will we be using it that we are not today?
Arthur Cooksey serves as the Chairman and CEO of Let’s Talk Interactive, Inc. (LTI), leading the corporate strategy and development to drive the adoption of LTI’s suite of products and services. He founded the technology platform in 2001 as a way to provide consumers with access to qualified and licensed behavioral health professionals, which he later evolved to customized services and telehealth technology that LTI is known for today.
The platform is having a major impact in the Florida Panhandle region. Championed by Florida’s First Lady Casey DeSantis and her Hope for Healing Initiative, the program placed telehealth kiosks from Let’s Talk Interactive in 63 public schools throughout the region. As a result, more than 60,000 students have access to mental health support.
In addition to collaborating with schools, Arthur continues to lead the growth of LTI into correctional institution programs, working alongside sheriff teams in Franklin County, FL to reduce recidivism through behavioral health support for inmates. He also emphasizes telehealth innovation among political leaders by attending judiciary hearings and White House event including the Summit on Transforming Mental Health Treatment to Combat Homelessness, Violence, and Substance Abuse.
Prior to Let’s Talk Interactive, Arthur held corporate and strategic roles for more than a decade, including leading corporate development with Bank of America Merchant Services. He was selected as a member of Bank of America’s Market President team where he reviewed social, economic and education issues, and sat on a political action committee that supported nonprofits throughout the Charlotte region.
A Charlotte native, Arthur continues to reside in his hometown.