Wednesday Jul 20, 2022
Virtual Care Solution to Support Behavioral Health Care in Post-Pandemic Era
Kim Darling, the CEO and Founder of Competitive Health (CHI), a provider of virtual healthcare access technologies and benefit management solutions joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Kim Darling discuss the following:
- What is driving the current demand for behavioral health care?
- What do you see as needed to address America’s mental health crisis?
- What is the greatest challenge to behavioral health support?
- How are telehealth technologies supporting access to counseling and therapy?
- How is CHI responding to challenges and barriers to accessing affordable, quality mental health services?
Kim Darling, CEO and founder, Competitive Health
Kim is an entrepreneur and inventor who advocates for the practical use of technology. Having more that 30 years of healthcare and technology experience, Kim excels at consultatively finding unique value and solutions, and holds multiple U.S. Patents that advance innovation of healthcare data, payments and engagement.
About Competitive Health, Inc.
Founded in 1996, Competitive Health is the preeminent builder of custom health solutions. Utilizing award-winning digital health programs, 22 telehealth specialties, and healthcare ancillary services, providing unlimited access and unprecedented savings to our clients and their members. Last year – Competitive Health saved employer groups, insurance carriers, third-party administrators, affinity groups, and exchanges over $100 million dollars.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.