Kerrie Denton from Sydney Australia who is an International Speaker, Health Coach and Published Author again joins eHealth Radio and the Health & Wellness Coaching Channel. She has her own online health coaching business and has created her own personal development tool kits which are in global demand.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Kerrie Denton discuss the following:
- We have all heard of stress, but how would you describe what stress actually is?
- What are some of the signs that we may be suffering from too much stress?
- Can you give us some practical coping strategies that we can implement into our daily lives?
- How does healthy eating and physical exercise help when you are suffering from stress?
- What are your best tips for stress management?
Kerrie Denton is an International Speaker, TV Personality and Published Author. She has over 25 years of experience working in Women's Health and specializes in personal development and preventative health care. Kerrie is also an International Certified Master NLP Practitioner and is most passionate about promoting the importance of mental health.
The beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.