Dr. Charles Sutera, the Founder of Aesthetic Smile Reconstruction, a leader in delivering advanced multidisciplinary dentistry again joins eHealth Radio and the Cosmetic Dental and Health News Channels. Dr. Sutera is a nationally-recognized oral health expert and Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry.
- As a doctor of dental medicine and oral health expert, you are saying that stress plays a big part in oral health. Can you elaborate?
- What are the early warning signs that stress may be poised to impact oral health?
- Most people have heard of "lockjaw," but what are the symptoms and what should people do if they suspect they are experiencing this condition?
- What is the "trigger" for people to understand that it is time to go to the dentist, as opposed to home care and remedies?
- Are there a "top three takeaways" of preventative steps people can take to minimize the impact of stress on their oral health?
Dr. Charles Sutera DMD, FAGD, is a nationally-recognized oral health expert and Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry. He is board certified in dental sedation, a TMJ expert and has earned recognition as a certified Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, a distinction earned by only six percent of DMDs nationally.
He has completed post graduate education programs in the fields of dental anesthesiology, dental implantology, TMJ and oral surgery. He believes a multidisciplinary expertise and knowledge allows for the highest level of oral care, reconstruction, and maintenance. Dr. Sutera is board certified in moderate parenteral sedation by the Massachusetts Dental Board.
Dr. Sutera completed his implant training at the Whitecap Surgical Center in Salt Lake City, extensive periodontal training at the GIDE Institute, and has trained in 3rd molar surgery. He continues to maintain certification in proficiency by the Academy of Laser Dentistry.