Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor again joins eHealth Radio and the Family & Relationship Channels to discuss divorce after decades, and moving forward with your life.
- People are often uncomfortable when it comes to people divorcing after many, many years together, why is that?
- What is unique about people that divorce after decades together?
- What advice might you give someone who is just starting over and feels lost and perhaps scared?
- What are some small steps these individuals can take to start moving forward with their life?
- Couples work is one of your specialities. What particular advice might you leave these individuals with, and how might they get a hold of you for help?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
She is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, where she can be reached if you are interested in individual or couples work with her. She is an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, Everydaypowerblog, Older Dating, Success Stories, Sivana Spirit, Proud Stories, and a Contributor for the Chicago Tribune. She just published her first 8th book through Amazon.com.