Thursday Sep 29, 2022
Facing the Heartbreaking, Soul Numbing, and Searingly Painful Blow of Loss
Ashley Davis Bush who has been a psychotherapist for over 30 years joins eHealth Radio and the Emotional Health Channel. She's the author of 10 self-help books, including her latest book "Light After Loss: A Spiritual Guide for Comfort, Hope, and Healing".
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Ashley Davis Bush discuss the following:
- How is "Light After Loss" different from other grief books?
- It seems we don't take time to grieve but loss is everywhere. Why is the grieving process important?
- Would the loss of a dear pet be approached in the same way?
- You have worked with grievers for over 30 years. How has that impacted your understanding of the grieving process?
- You describe Light-shift practices in the book. Can you tell me about Light-shifts?
- How do people make meaning out of loss?
Ashley Davis Bush, LICSW, is a psychotherapist with over 30 years of experience working with grieving individuals. She is also a Reiki master and a trained spiritual director. Light After Loss: A Spiritual Guide for Comfort, Hope, and Healing (Viva Editions, July 2022) is her 10th book.
Social Media Links:
The beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.