February 10, 2021
Emmy winning actress and mother, Eva La Rue, best known for her work on CSI: Miami and All My Children joins eHealth Radio and the Children's Health and Nutrition Channels to tell us about her latest venture, working as a Brand Ambassador for Max Mallow by Know Brainer Foods. Eva wants to tell other mothers about the benefits of finding alternate sweet treats like Max Mallow to keep your children healthy and happy.
Eva can currently be seen in the Pureflix Network romantic comedy series Finding Love In Quarantine and on BET+ The Family Business.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Eva La Rue discuss the following:
- We understand that you were looking for alternate sugary snacks and treats for you and your daughter and Know Brainer Foods actually found you?
- Tell us a little bit about the various flavors that this brand has to offer?
- What are the health benefits of this particular brand?
- You have spoken in the past about various wheat allergies in your family. At one time you were totally Paleo and you are someone in the public eye that always seems to participate in the newest diet and health trends. Have you always been health and diet conscious?
- Do you think that more and more brands that focus on natural nutrition and health benefits will eventually start to cancel out the traditional unhealthy brands that are currently over-saturating the market?
- Can you tell us where our listeners can buy Max Mallow?
Emmy winning actress, Eva La Rue is a Brand Ambassador for MAX MALLOW by Know Brainer Foods. Finally! A sweet treat that you can eat and feel like you are being bad but they are so good for you and your family!
MAX MALLOW is one of the newest tasty treats on the market that will satisfy your sweet tooth without putting anything unhealthy into your bodies. Your family will love these yummy and healthy goodies that replace traditional marshmallows with a flavorful snack that features: 0 net carbs, 0g sugar, 6g protein, 12g fiber, is diabetic friendly, gluten free, vegan and 90 calories per bag! It’s hard to choose between MAX MALLOWs flavors of Classic Vanilla, Lightning Vanilla, Burnt Caramel, Cinnamon Toast & Mint Chip!
MAX MALLOW makes for a great stocking stuffer! Try them in your coffee, hot chocolate, on your holiday s’mores or just eat them right out of the bag. Your family will think they are getting a sweet fill and NEVER know that these treats are actually good for them! Use code MAXUP10 to get 10% off your total order at KnowBrainerFoods.com.
Eva La Rue is currently starring on the Pureflix Network series Finding Love In Quarantine and recurring on the BET+ series The Family Business. She recently hosted two seasons of the CW’s Chicken Soup for the Soul’s Animal Tales. She is perhaps best known for her longtime roles on CBS’ CSI: Miami and ABC’s All My Children.
November 2, 2020
Sayuri Tsuchitani, owner of Head Spa EN who uniquely delivers quality sleep to everyone joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Sleep Health Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Sayuri Tsuchitani discuss the following:
- What is Japanese Head Spa?
- Can you tell us a story about what brought you to this specific career path?
- Are you able to identify a “tipping point” in your career when you started to see success? Did you start doing anything different? Are there takeaway or lessons that others can learn from that?
- In your experience what were the most effective ways for your business to generate leads and sales? Can you share a story about that?
- You are a person of great influence. If you could inspire a movement that would bring the most amount of good to the most amount of people, what would that be?
Sayuri Tsuchitani emigrated from Japan to New York City in 1998 to attend beauty school. She went to work as a hairstylist in Shanghai, on a cruise ship and London before returning to NYC in 2010. Her next stop was Hawaii, where she worked before landing in Beverly Hills, which she calls home since 2016.
Sayuri iregularly travels to NYC and Hawaii to accommodate her existing clients. When she is not working or traveling for work, you can find her at a local Japanese retirement and assisted-living community providing haircuts for the elderly. She is grateful for the chance to be surrounded by so many beautiful seniors, reminding her of her own grandmother in Japan. She wants to help create a joyful space for the elderly where they can gossip and laugh freely.
Sayuri also travels back to Japan to hold training and seminars in which she shares with the next generation of young hairstylists her experiences working around the world and her knowledge of Western techniques. She makes a point of collaborating with renowned U.S. stylists who can enlighten, educate, and promote female empowerment and equality for a new generation of Japanese women stylists in the traditionally male-dominated industry.
Headspa En is the fruition of her long held belief in the Japanese adage Go-En, as “serendipitous encounters resulting in everlasting relationships.” The term en itself is derived from the Japanese Buddhist term Innen, meaning a narrative of happenings based on the inter-connectedness of one's past, present, and future experiences. From that comes headspa En's byword:"Creating an Everlasting Bond”.
Social Media Links:
Instagram (Head Spa EN): instagram.com/headspa_en
Instagram (Sayuri Tsuchitani): instagram.com/hair_by_sayuri
October 2, 2019
Deborah Tosline who wrote the book: Skin Remodeling DIY, An Introduction to the Underground World of Do-It-Yourself Skin Care covering skin biology, skin care ingredients and advanced do-it-yourself cosmetic dermatology practices again joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty and Skin Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Deborah Tosline discuss the following:
- What motivates your Do-It-Yourself skin care practice?
- What kind of waste is generated by the beauty industry?
- What do you suggest that others do to reduce their beauty product waste?
- What do you think it will take to change our current waste habits?
- How do you reduce beauty product waste?
Deborah Tosline’s education and work experience is in science, where hypotheses are tested through observation and experimentation. She has Bachelor of Science degrees in geology and in ecology. Her approach to skin care is based on that scientific background and a love of research.
Deborah has studied and practiced DIY skin care for over three decades, practiced facial exercise consistently from 2002, and taught a weekly facial exercise class for five years. She integrates skin rejuvenation into a lifelong healthy lifestyle and believes that integrative holistic health includes personal health, social well-being and environmental care.
Social Media Links:
August 14, 2019
R&D chemist, Mark Salazar from Pura D’or joins eHealth Radio and the Hair Health Channel. The Pura D’or hair care line is driven by a desire to provide plant-based solutions for your toughest hair problems. Innovative formulas infused with premium organic oils and natural extracts combat hair thinning due to breakage, rejuvenate hair, strengthen strands, clarify, cleanse and repair all hair types. All Pura D’or products are free of harsh chemicals with no parabens or sulfates and are hypo-allergenic, color safe an gluten free.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Mark Salazar discuss the following:
- What is an R&D chemist for our listeners who are not familiar with your industry?
- Tell us a little bit about the Pura D’or line of hair care products?
- What are some of the main ingredients in your products and what are some of the main health benefits of some of these ingredients?
- For years, we used hair care products that were full of chemicals and preservatives that we now know are harmful. Are there some chemicals that we should look for on hair care labels and that we should try to avoid?
- Why is it important to have a healthy scalp and hair?
- Your products promote the appearance of stronger, thicker hair. What is in your products that makes hair look thicker?
PURA D’OR is driven by a desire to provide plant-based solutions to your toughest hair problems. Innovative formulas infused with premium organic oils and natural extracts combat hair thinning due to breakage, rejuvenate hair, strengthen strands, clarify, cleanse, and repair all hair types. PURA D’OR is best known for the fiercely loyal following of their 3 lines targeting all stages of hair thinning. Whether you are starting to experience hair thinning, or are looking for the ultimate results-driven solution, there is a PURA D’OR formula for you. All PURA D’OR products are free of harsh chemicals with no parabens or sulfates and are hypo-allergenic, color safe and gluten free.
May 29, 2019
Dr. Christopher Varona, a hair restoration specialist in Newport Beach, California joins eHealth Radio and the Hair Health Channel to discuss hair transplant procedures for transitioning patients.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Christopher Varona discuss the following:
- Does a hair transplant cause hair loss?
- How long does hairline lowering surgery take?
- How can you feminize a hairline for MTF?
- Is a hair transplant permanent?
- What is the recovery process like?
Dr. Christopher Varona is a leading hair restoration specialist whose surgical skills and artistic finesse have helped thousands of patients achieve improved hair density. Dr. Varona prides himself on being one of the few hair surgeons who performs the graft extractions manually.
For over ten years, Dr. Varona has refined and developed his own techniques to make sure his results are constantly improving. With options like eyebrow transplants, facial hair restoration, and hair transplant surgery for women, his transgender, female patients, and male patients will find an effective solution for their hair restoration needs.
Social Media Links:
May 18, 2019
Mellina Soheili, the Founder of OMM Collection Hair & Spa, a natural holistic “Farm to Beauty” approach joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty & Hair Health Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Mellina Soheili discuss the following:
- Tell us the inspiration behind OMM Collection.
- What makes OMM unique?
- What is so unique about OMM hair line?
- Is OMM hair a regimen?
- How is OMM hair & spa meeting current trends?
Summer hair care tip: Use thickening hair mask to moisturize hair or use it as leave in. Also add a drop of oil to hair mask to for richer treatment.
Ms. Soheili is a visionary leader who has been the force behind OMM Collection with years of experience in beauty industry. Strategic thinker with strong execution and follow-through. A dynamic and accomplished executive, and a strategic thinker with strong execution and follow-through, and passionate about winning and delighting consumers as well as diversity and sustainability.
Social Media LInks:
April 3, 2019
Pattilynn Jensen, owner and Master Aesthetician and Avahlee Luxury Spas that help people remember their true beauty in an unforgettable way joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Pattilynn Jensen discuss the following:
- What is Avahlee Luxury Spas vision and how do you help people?
- Why are noninvasive esthetic procedures growing in popularity?
- How do you determine what esthetic treatments are best for you?
- At what age can you do botox and why?
- What is beauty on the vanity spectrum?
- What are some simple ways to help yourself feel beautiful without feeling over the top?
Hi, my name is Pattilynn Jensen and I’m the owner of Avahlee Medical Spa. I started Avahlee with my son and business partner Brandon Jensen.
My goal as owner and head aesthetician at Avahlee is to make sure that every client that comes through our door feels welcomed and confident that they will receive the best experience in the state of Utah.
As business owners and staff of Avahlee we have over 30 years of combined experience in the aesthetics world.
Some of the highlights of my career have been helping breast cancer clients through their journey with skin care and the final re-pigmentation after breast reconstructive surgery and helping men and women of all ages with thier skin health and beauty concerns.
Finding beauty balance is what we want our clients to achieve with us at Avahlee. Being the best that you can be and loving yourself in your own healthy skin.
Social Media Links:
September 11, 2018
Tamim Hamid, the Inventor of Theradome, the world's most advanced laser hair growth treatment for at home use to stop hair loss and regrow hair joins eHealth Radio and the Hair Health and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Tamim Hamid discuss the following:
- From what I have heard August is Hair Loss Awareness Month... can you tell us a little about this?
- Where did the idea to invent Theradome come from?
- What is Theradome and why use it?
- How does Theradome work?
- Besides utilizing Theradome, are there any other strategies or practices you recommend people use to assist with hair loss?
Theradome was founded by a former NASA scientist, Tamim Hamid. Hamid’s educational background consists of a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Master of Science in Computer Engineering and a PhD in Biomedical Engineering. Utilizing his edification and his experience, Hamid invented the Theradome laser hair restoration helmet.
The Theradome is a trusted name in clinical-strength hair restoration therapies and is dedicated to developing the world’s most technologically advanced, science-based laser phototherapy hair-growth solutions. To date Theradome’s professional laser phototherapy devices have delivered more than 4,000,000 treatments across 5 continents and are distributed by thousands of hair restoration professionals worldwide. Theradome is a breakthrough technology and we want to make it available and affordable for everyone to use in the comfort and privacy of their home.
March 28, 2018
Nicole Dzurko, Owner & Founder of Revival Body Care which is a line of All Natural Skin, Lip and Haircare, created using Organic, Fair Trade, 100% Vegan Ingredients joins eHealth Radio and the Hair Health and Skin Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Nicole Dzurko discuss the following:
- Tell us a little about yourself.
- Tell us about the evolution of Revival Body Care.
- Why should a consumer use clean/green beauty products, like Revival, vs conventional products?
- What does your skin care regimen encompass?
- Self Care is a buzz term right now. Why and how can it be incorporated into day to day life?
Revival Body Care is a line of ALL NATURAL Skin, Lip and Hair Care created using only finest quality Organic, Fair Trade, 100% Vegan Ingredients. Revival Body Care is committed to using ingredients that are sustainable, ethically sourced, fair-trade, cruelty-free and organic, to ensure healthy, nourished skin, lips and hair without the use of chemicals, toxins, artificial colors, fragrances or fillers. Revival offers a range of beauty products that are good for the consumer and the environment. EVERY Ingredient serves a purpose. Each blend of carefully curated ingredients is handcrafted with love, in small batches in Cleveland, OH.
Not only are Revival Body Care products more effective than the chemically laden products on the market, Revival is wonderfully indulgent, yet much more affordable. Revival does not test on animals and is 100% cruelty free. Sleek, attractive, Eco-friendly, recycled and recyclable packaging looks chic in a home bathroom or on a store shelf! This is truly a product that is good for you and the environment! Daily skin care routines should be rejuvenating and a special time to treat yourself in the midst of hectic day-to-day schedules. Using Revival Body Care is like going to the spa by simply stepping foot into your bathroom!
Social Media Links:
October 14, 2017
Dr. Alan J. Bauman, M.D., a full-time, board certified hair transplant surgeon who has treated over 17,000 patients and performed over 8,000 hair transplants since opening his practice in Boca Raton, FL in 1997 joins eHealth Radio and the Hair Health Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Alan J. Bauman discuss the following:
- How common is hair loss in men and women?
- What are the signs of hair loss?
- What is the psychological impact of hair loss?
- Medical treatments have been considered snake oil, “lotions, potions, rugs and plugs” in the past… what’s changed?
- Does Rogaine work? What’s better than Rogaine?
- We see laser therapy touted in consumer magazines, do lasers work to grow hair?
- What are the top myths about hair loss?
- Do hair transplants really work? Are they permanent?
- What is different about hair transplants today than years ago?
- I heard you can transplant eyebrows and eyelashes, how does that work?
- What’s next with stem cell technology in hair regrowth?
Background on Dr. Alan J. Bauman, M.D.
- Full-time, board-certified hair transplant surgeon & philanthropist
- Treated over 17,000 patients and performed over 8,000 hair transplant procedures
- Started his Bauman Medical hair loss practice in Boca Raton, Florida in 1997
- Received his M.D. degree from New York Medical College
- Fellow of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- One of only approximately 100 physicians worldwide to achieve board certification from the American and International Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Listed in as a “Top Hair Restoration Physician” by Aesthetic Everything network
- Recognized as a “Top Transformational CEO” by Forbes
- Internationally renowned surgeon: featured on DatelineNBC, Today Show, CBS Early Show, ABC Good Morning America, CNN, Fox News, Newsweek,
- Oprah-Magazine, The Doctors, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, Mens Health and more.