Pattilynn Jensen, owner and Master Aesthetician and Avahlee Luxury Spas that help people remember their true beauty in an unforgettable way joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Pattilynn Jensen discuss the following:
- What is Avahlee Luxury Spas vision and how do you help people?
- Why are noninvasive esthetic procedures growing in popularity?
- How do you determine what esthetic treatments are best for you?
- At what age can you do botox and why?
- What is beauty on the vanity spectrum?
- What are some simple ways to help yourself feel beautiful without feeling over the top?
Hi, my name is Pattilynn Jensen and I’m the owner of Avahlee Medical Spa. I started Avahlee with my son and business partner Brandon Jensen.
My goal as owner and head aesthetician at Avahlee is to make sure that every client that comes through our door feels welcomed and confident that they will receive the best experience in the state of Utah.
As business owners and staff of Avahlee we have over 30 years of combined experience in the aesthetics world.
Some of the highlights of my career have been helping breast cancer clients through their journey with skin care and the final re-pigmentation after breast reconstructive surgery and helping men and women of all ages with thier skin health and beauty concerns.
Finding beauty balance is what we want our clients to achieve with us at Avahlee. Being the best that you can be and loving yourself in your own healthy skin.