Jing Struve, CEO & Executive Director at Farlong Pharmaceutical, a vertically integrated herbal ingredient and supplement company that creates natural and herbal supplements to promote a healthy and natural life joins eHealth Radio & the Health News and Supplement Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Jing Struve discuss the following:
- Can you tell me about the ingredients and supplements Farlong produces?
- What are some of your most popular ingredients and supplements?
- You mentioned InnerPure colon detox. How can that supplement help people?
- What would help people who suffer from common allergy symptoms and asthma?
- What is the benefit of using natural herbs and extracts compared to prescription medication and where can they be purchased?
- What advice would you offer to people who have never tried natural supplements or traditional Chinese medicine?
As the Executive Director at Farlong Pharmaceutical, Jing is responsible for strategic planning and management of daily operations. She oversees product research and development, manufacturing, sales, marketing, and clinical trial execution.
Jing has nearly two decades of experience in the industry, including 12 years at Medtronic where she focused on leading FDA-regulated medical device research and development. There, she worked on both insulin delivery and continuous glucose monitoring systems from concept to commercial launch.
Jing studied Traditional Chinese Medicine with the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine and is currently enrolled in The Master of Science in Oriental Medicine PhD program at Alhambra Medical University. She is on the board of directors of Acupuncture Corporation of America and holds a Master of Science in Engineering Management as well as a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from California State University Northridge.
Inspired by the healing power of ancient remedies, Jing is passionate about applying these remedies in concert with modern technology to assist people in living healthier and better lives. A pioneer in nutraceuticals and alternative medicine, Jing develops medicinal botanical ingredients and formulations to benefit individuals around the world.