Daniel Zakowski, the CEO and co-founder at Ready, Set, Food! - an innovative company that is working to help prevent babies from developing severe food allergies joins eHealth Radio and the Allergy Information & Health News Channels. Daniel even was on the hit show Shark Tank, where he got investor Mark Cuban to join the RSF team!
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Daniel Zakowski discuss the following:
- How did you come up with the Ready, Set, Food! product and concept?
- What are the health benefits to kids taking it daily?
- What is the recommended daily dosage?
- For parents that may be worried about adding this to their infants bottles, what have the results been like?
- Your product is partnering with hospitals and organizations around the US. Tell us more about what's to come!
Ready, Set, Food! is the first to introduce a system that is safe and easy for parents to gently introduce products to babies via powder packets that get added to a baby's bottle or food. The company has already helped reduce the risk of food allergies in kids by 80% and helped prevent over 200,000 babies across the US from developing those severe food allergies.