December 27, 2021
Jeffrey A. Martinovich, a First Gulf War Veteran, MBA, and CEO of JAM Accelerator, LLC, a business consulting and incubation firm joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Personal Development Channels. His book is called: Just One More: The Wisdom of Bob Vukovich.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Jeffrey A. Martinovich discuss the following:
- What inspired you to write this book?
- Tell me about what inspired the choice to use a parable and how that unfolded for you?
- Why was this title chosen for the book? What is the significance of the title?
- What is the most important thing that people DON'T know about your subject, that they need to know?
- What would you love to see happen as a result of this book and audiobook getting out to your audience - how would you like it to impact the world?
Jeffrey A. Martinovich is a First Gulf War Veteran, MBA, and CEO of JAM Accelerator, LLC, a business consulting and incubation firm. Previously, Jeff was Founder and CEO of MICG Investment Management, a billion-dollar wealth management firm. After the 2008 Financial Crisis, Jeff rejected three government plea offers, resulting in a 14-year prison sentence. Yet the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals reversed twice, two U.S. District Court Judges were removed, and after nearly 7 years, he was released to home confinement in May 2020 to begin rebuilding his life. His book is Just One More: The Wisdom of Bob Vukovich.
December 18, 2021
Sabbithry Persad, a writer who tackles issues we face in the global community joins eHealth Radio and the COVID-19 Information & Health News Channels. She is the Founder of Firewater Media Group and Green Solutions Magazine. Her new book is, What Is Coronavirus? How It Infects, How It Spreads, and How to Stay Safe.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Sabbithry Persad discuss the following:
- What led you to realize that this book was needed?
- Did anything surprise you during the process?
- You spent the last 16-17 months researching and writing. What were the challenges you faced?
- Your book, What Is Coronavirus? touches upon the basics of viruses, coronaviruses, and SARS-CoV-2, among other interesting concepts like past pandemics, and vaccines. Considering what you’ve seen so far, how does the new coronavirus outbreak compare to other infectious disease outbreaks – in transmission, scope, or public perception?
- Why do you think this virus has inspired such a media frenzy and such widespread fear?
- Do you think the pandemic will continue and what are the likely long-term economic and social impacts?
Sabbithry Persad is a writer who tackles issues we face in the global community. Persad is the author of the Garbology Kids® waste management series for children, which includes Where Do Recyclable Materials Go?, Operation: Reuse It!, and We Can Reduce: Precycle It! She is the founder of Firewater Media Group and Green Solutions Magazine. Her new book is, What Is Coronavirus? How It Infects, How It Spreads, and How to Stay Safe (Firewater Media Group, Oct. 1, 2021).
Social Media Links:
December 14, 2021
Bianca D. McCall, an expert in suicide prevention and creator of the Reach In Now mobile application, created to impact communities in need joins eHealth Radio and the Mobile App & Suicide Prevention Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Bianca D. McCall discuss the following:
- Suicide prevention is an ongoing need in all demographics, but particularly with African Americans we have seen an uptick in suicides lately. Is this true and if so is there a root cause?
- How has the current COVID-19 pandemic impacted suicide rates? Has it impacted people's ability to get help and services?
- Why are services and resources so important in suicide prevention?
- You have created a platform to help people who are experiencing mental health concerns and to combat the rise in suicides we are seeing in our communities. Can you tell us more about it?
- What makes the Reach In Now app different than other mental health apps that we see in this space?
Bianca D. McCall is a renowned Subject Matter Expert in the Epidemiology of Human Behavior; with a specialization in suicide prevention. She is The Founder & CEO of Desert Rose Counseling Group, which recently celebrated its 10th year anniversary and is the first integrated behavioral health agency to offer suicide prevention programming, in Nevada State who ranks 7th in the nation for suicide rates. Bianca is a masters-level licensed marriage and family therapist, community advocate, leader, creator, moderator, keynote, host, and executive producer of Reach In - the docuseries which features the incredible stories of people who are surviving various tragedy and adverse experiences.
She is also an author of the world's first multi-step trauma-recovery program called, The 11 Triumphs. Additionally, in response to the pandemic, Bianca has also launched the Reach In Now University (RINU) © - an online platform for connecting with a socially-emotionally supportive community and learning mental fitness. The Reach In Now mobile application was launched in conjunction with RINU to provide a platform for healing for its users and to level the proverbial mental health playing field that has seen many people go without services and resources due to economic and societal disparities. And finally Desert Rose Gives, the nonprofit organization founded by Bianca was created to provide scholarships for members to access the Reach In Now mobile application and partner applications; as well as the ability to access services from a holistic provider network.
A retired women’s basketball player, Bianca has battled with a plethora of mental health conditions throughout most of her life to include anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress from childhood trauma, and even imposter syndrome that has manifested itself in many ways. But as a driven competitor, Bianca has utilized her experiences for the greater good of helping and motivating others.
Websites: www.reachinnow.com | www.desertrosegives.org
Social Media Links:
December 6, 2021
Stuart Polwarth, Founder and Director of Stuart Polwarth Wellness Advisory providing personal values-based holistic health coaching joins eHealth Radio and the Health & Wellness Coaching Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Stuart Polwarth discuss the following:
- Tell me about your background and what led you to Stuart Polwarth Wellness Advisory?
- What motivates you in your work as a holistic wellness coach?
- What was the catalyst for your transition from traditional approaches used in physical fitness and mental health support to a personal values-based holistic wellness coach?
- How does your approach differ from other services currently available for holistic wellness coaching?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted on health and wellness coaching?
- How important are mentors/coaches in your personal and professional growth and how have they influenced how your holistic wellness service has developed?
I am an award-winning mental health advisor who creates holistic wellness solutions for people and their organisations..
Before we commence I conduct an assessment of an individual’s current position across the domains of personality, social connectedness, physical health, and mental health.
I work with each person to identify how their current lifestyle is preventing them from achieving their goals and then an individualised program is developed in consultation with them to plot, review, and achieve individual wellbeing.
Website: https://StuartPolwarthWellnessAdvisory.com.au (Coming)
The beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.