Saturday Dec 18, 2021
The First Guide to Teach Young Adults the Science Behind COVID-19
Sabbithry Persad, a writer who tackles issues we face in the global community joins eHealth Radio and the COVID-19 Information & Health News Channels. She is the Founder of Firewater Media Group and Green Solutions Magazine. Her new book is, What Is Coronavirus? How It Infects, How It Spreads, and How to Stay Safe.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Sabbithry Persad discuss the following:
- What led you to realize that this book was needed?
- Did anything surprise you during the process?
- You spent the last 16-17 months researching and writing. What were the challenges you faced?
- Your book, What Is Coronavirus? touches upon the basics of viruses, coronaviruses, and SARS-CoV-2, among other interesting concepts like past pandemics, and vaccines. Considering what you’ve seen so far, how does the new coronavirus outbreak compare to other infectious disease outbreaks – in transmission, scope, or public perception?
- Why do you think this virus has inspired such a media frenzy and such widespread fear?
- Do you think the pandemic will continue and what are the likely long-term economic and social impacts?
Sabbithry Persad is a writer who tackles issues we face in the global community. Persad is the author of the Garbology Kids® waste management series for children, which includes Where Do Recyclable Materials Go?, Operation: Reuse It!, and We Can Reduce: Precycle It! She is the founder of Firewater Media Group and Green Solutions Magazine. Her new book is, What Is Coronavirus? How It Infects, How It Spreads, and How to Stay Safe (Firewater Media Group, Oct. 1, 2021).
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.