January 6, 2017
Dr. Abby Kramer, a Chiropractor & Holistic Physician practicing in the Chicagoland area joins eHealth Radio and the Chiropractor, Health News & Mental Health Channels. Her passion is to help her patients live their most vibrant life: physically, mentally, and emotionally. She consults with patients locally, and via phone or skype.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Abby Kramer discuss the following:
- The CDC estimates that up to 4 million people in the US meet the criteria for chronic fatigue, and up to 85% of sufferers remain undiagnosed, why is that?
- How can someone know if they are experiencing chronic fatigue?
- In your office, how do you treat chronic fatigue?
- What are some recommendations you can make for listeners to have more energy throughout the day?
- What do you think can be done on a larger scale to help reduce the occurrence of chronic fatigue in our society today?
Dr. Abby Kramer, Chiropractor & Holistic Physician believes in addressing each patient as a whole, taking into account structural, chemical, and emotional causes of dysfunction. She has a unique way of combining her skills in chiropractic manipulation, muscle testing, manual therapy, emotional stress relief, nutritional counseling, and functional taping to help her patients be relieved of pain and emotional burden, increase function, recover faster, and return to health!
She received her undergraduate degree in Human Movement Science from Utah State University. Her unique background as a competitive swimmer, runner, and personal trainer has given her a keen eye to assessing the bodies’ movement patterns and helping people access their full physical potential.
She has had the opportunity to work with elite athletes as part of the medical staff with Rocktape at running events, triathlons, and crossfit competitions. Dr. Abby is also very passionate about working with pregnant women and children to obtain optimal health and thrive. She has published various articles for blogs, and recently published research on kinesiology taping through the ACA Rehab Council.
She holds the following certifications:
- Professional Applied Kinesiologist (International College of Applied Kinesiology)
- Neuro Emotional Technique (NET)
- Webster Technique (International Chiropractic Pediatric Association)
- Certified Personal Trainer (American College of Sports Medicine)
- Fascial Movement Taping/Performance Movement Taping (Rocktape)
She has additional training in the fields of:
- Advanced Applied Kinesiology (AK)
- Total Body Modification (TBM)
- Women's health & pediatric care
Dr. Abby is an active member of the International College of Applied Kinesiology (ICAK), the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA), the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), and the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA).