Keren Slutzkin, Founder of Vital Assurance joins eHealth Radio and the Nutrition & Health News Channels. Keren is a certified Health and Wellness coach, article writer, recipe developer and cooking demonstrator who specialises in inspiring other mums to live healthier, happier lives.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Keren Slutzkin discuss the following:
- Keren, can you please tell us a little about yourself and your own health journey?
- What are the positive implications you have seen within yourself and your family after making these changes?
- It is becoming apparent that there is a health epidemic in relation to obesity and diabetes. What is your understanding of what could be contributing to this?
- What is your biggest concern in regards to the world's current sugar consumption?
- What are some signs that someone may be a sugar addict?
- If you are telling people to reduce the amount of carbohydrates that they are consuming, then what food options are left for them to eat?
- What are some tips that you could provide our listeners with if they were considering to reduce their sugar consumption.
Keren Slutzkin is a mum of 2 young boys and the founder of Vital Assurance. She is a holistic Health and Wellness coach, health article writer, recipe developer and cooking demonstrator that specialises in inspiring other mums and their families to live healthier, happier lives.
Her passion is coaching mums that are overwhelmed with conflicting information around health, that don't enjoy being in the kitchen cooking, and need some additional guidance in making better decisions around their health and food choices. She is really passionate about food, and enjoy creating and sharing nutritious, budget friendly meals for everyone to enjoy.
For a complimentary 30 minute consultation, contact Keren at email@example.com.