This product is a drug-free, alternative pain management solution that utilizes Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) to help reduce chronic pain. Greg is here to talk with us more about his company and how drug-free therapies like PEMF are changing the landscape of healthcare.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Greg Houlgate discuss the following:
- Tell us your company, Oska Wellness, and its flagship product, Oska Pulse?
- Can you tell us a bit more about the history of PEMF and how this technology is helping people live a more active, pain-free lifestyle.
- According to the CDC, more than 40 million die every day from prescription opioid overdoses. How does the Oska Pulse serve as an alternative to such pain medication?
- Can you give us an idea of the feedback and support you’ve been receiving from the medical community about your product and its implications for pain management and recovery?
- What is coming down the pipeline for Oska Pulse in 2017?
- How does one go about purchasing an Oska Pulse, and do they need insurance?
Greg Houlgate is an innovator of new technologies in both medical and consumer products. He has over 25 years of senior management, sales and marketing experience with DJO’s Global Recovery Science Division (DJO being a Blackstone Company), Onsite Network, an interactive media company, West Coast Trends, a leading travel luggage and golf bag provider, Porsche Design, a high scale golf and other luxury product company, and Callaway Golf. Greg speaks fluent Japanese and achieved a B.S. out of UC Irvine and later an MBA out of the University of Phoenix.
Social Media Links: