Dr. Mark Petroff, a Board-Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon at Petroff Center Plastic Surgery and Medi-Spa located in Lake Oswego, OR joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to discuss rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Mark Petroff discuss the following:
- What is rhinoplasty? What is revision rhinoplasty?
- What are reasons someone would undergo rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty? What are your recommendations for someone who is considering these procedures?
- What do the rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty procedures entail? What is recovery like?
- Can functional septoplasty be performed in conjunction with cosmetic rhinoplasty?
- What are the complications associated with rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty?
- Why is it important to have a facial plastic surgeon perform rhinoplasty?
Dr. Mark A. Petroff has dedicated his career to facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, as well as non-surgical procedures. As an accomplished potter with a keen interest in design and architecture, he combines the eye of an artist with the skill of a highly trained physician. This particular aesthetic sensibility allows him to expertly evaluate the anatomy of the face and determine the best procedures to give his patients the natural, rejuvenated look they hope for. His goal is always to keep his results so seamless and natural that his work is virtually undetectable.
Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and a fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Petroff also holds a certification from the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS) – a distinction awarded only to a few surgeons who have met rigorous standards. These include prior certification by the American Board of Medical Specialties, successful completion of additional examinations, peer review of past clinical experience and facial surgery operative reports, and adherence to the ABFPRS Code of Ethics. Dr. Petroff is also a member of the American College of Surgeons, the American Medical Association, the Oregon Medical Association, and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Social Media Links: