Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Fiona Johnson discuss the following:
- What is TAPfit? How did the Johnson Sisters create TAPfit?
- Do you have to be an exercise pro to do the TAPfit work-out?
- What are the differences between the low impact and the high impact TAPfit programs?
- Why does tap dancing make for a great mind and body exercise routine?
- How does tap dancing help to hold off dementia?
Fiona Johnson MBA, BCOM, LGTDA(HONS), LTCL(LON.), is the Co-Creator with her 3 sisters of TAPfit. Tap dancing for Fiona has always been about a love of dance, music and creative expression. Fiona loves the stage lights, she loves the challenge of perfecting a new move and she loves how the different sounds of your taps compliment and accentuate the different sounds of the music. She has been tap dancing for over 20 years now and tap dancing has benefitted her in different ways throughout this time. Fiona is excited to share with you the research liked to dance and tap dance and how it can improve the performance of your body and your brain.