Dr. Adi Zief-Balteriski, PHD Behavioral Science Expert and advisory to AntiLand, a truly anonymous and secure group chats messenger app that helps you mask your secret identity, make friends online and meet new people joins eHealth Radio and the Mental Health Channel.
- As an expert in behavioral health, what are some of the challenges people face using social media?
- How is AntiLand an alternative to other known platforms? How is it better?
- What are the benefits of being anonymous in the AntiLand community?
- What type of topics are trending and how can one be part of the dialogue?
- What three tips do you have for those wanting to establish a better well-being or a social tune-up in 2021?
Dr. Adi Zief-Balteriski, Ph.D., Behavioral Science Expert and Product Leader, Dr. Adi Zief-Balteriski is a psychologist and product expert. She applies her expertise as a behavioral science specialist in the field of community, wellness, technology and consumer behavior. She is also a researcher in the field of well-being, human computing interaction and technology and presents her work at universities and organizations in the Bay Area.
Previously, Adi opened a successful private practice and a consulting business and engaged in product consulting for consumer and well-being products. After working several years as a consultant for startup founders in the Bay Area, she shifted her focus towards the tech world. Adi began working on products at startups focused on the well-being of individuals and communities. Later, she worked as a product manager being part of the entire product lifecycle from ideation to launch.
Adi holds a Ph.D. in clinical psychology from Palo Alto University, L.L.B in Law and B.A in Business and IT from the Interdisciplinary Center. She is also the mother of two young children and passionate about making a positive impact on people’s well-being and advocating for the empowerment of women to succeed in modern society. She is an advisor to AntiLand.