The Future of Wearable Technology for Health Care with Michael Asaly, Founder Practical Sleep Solutions
Michael Asaly, Sleep Expert and Founder of Practical Sleep Solutions that ships FDA approved sleep study kits across the country for use in the comfort of your own home - along with board certified analysis and treatment for a fraction of the time and cost of a traditional sleep clinic joins eHealth Radio and the Sleep Health Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Michael Asaly discuss the following:
- So I’ve heard of a lot of growth in the wearable technology and health data tracking. Smart watches and wrist trackers show some sleep tracking. How is Practical Sleep different and how is your data analyzed?
- Who is affected by sleep apnea? What are the common symptoms of someone who is affected by sleep apnea?
- What are the health risks associated with Sleep Apnea? Are there any correlated health conditions? For example - a recent study showed there was correlation between sleep apnea and heart attacks?
- Sleep deprivation is a huge problem in the U.S., according to the CDC, insufficient sleep has become a national health problem. What are some home remedies for a better night’s rest?
- Where can listeners take your free sleep quiz find out more about Practical Sleep?
Practical Sleep offers a new solution to the traditional doctor’s sleep study. The California based company provides patients with a self-testing solution that is easy and comfortable and done in the comfort of home. Practical Sleep offers customers the APAP machine without the need for insurance that bypasses the pre-existing risk on insurance records that often leads to premium increases. People save a tremendous amount of money and get the same equipment and treatment options as doctors and sleep clinics provide. Practical Sleep offers an easy and cost effective alternative to handling sleep apnea and empowers patients to take their sleep issues into their own hands. Practical Sleep offers sleep apnea solutions for a perfect night’s sleep.