Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Adam DiBella discuss the following:
- What is your philosophy when it comes to training programs?
- How important is nutrition & what is your philosophy on that?
- Discuss how important goal setting and having a positive mentality is in reaching milestones if you would.
- Where do you see AMP in 5 years?
- What makes you different from other gyms/training facilities?
Active Movement and Performance (AMP) is built upon the idea that people do not move as often or as well as they should. The body is one unit, one machine. This is how we train at AMP. This core principle surrounds every training session as we help to achieve all goals whether athletic performance or body transformation.
Adam Di Bella is an ISSA-CPT that follows a progressive approach to training that has been proven in both academic settings and the real word. He is committed to staying on the cutting edge of training and constantly develops innovative programs tailored for his client’s needs.
A firm believer in varying multiple factors in your training program, Adam will help you reach your goals while keeping you mentally engaged and physically challenged!