Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr. the founder of Advanced Aesthetic Dermatology in Los Gatos, CA joins eHealth Radio and the Skin Care and Anti-Aging Channels to discuss a new light-based anti-aging procedure from Sciton called Forever Young BBL, its health benefits and how the treatment is literally reversing the clock on aging skin.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr. discuss the following:
- What exactly is Forever Young BBL and how does it work to rejuvenate your skin?
- When should someone start considering these sorts of treatments? What types of patients would you recommend this treatment for?
- What types of skin issues are best treated with Forever Young BBL?
- Is the BBL technology only limited to facial treatments or could you use it anywhere on your body to improve the appearance of your skin?
- Are there any side effects involved?
- How frequently do you have to repeat the procedure?
Patrick Bitter, Jr., M.D. is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in non-surgical treatments to improve skin health and delay aging and anti-aging medicine. He is the founder of Advanced Aesthetic Dermatology and maintains medical practices in Los Gatos, CA and Beverly Hills, CA. He graduated from the University of California with highest honors in Biology. He received his medical degree from Stanford University School of Medicine. He completed his dermatology residency at Stanford University School of Medicine in 1986.
Dr. Bitter is regarded as the pioneer in the use of pulsed light technology for skin rejuvenation. He is the developer of the acclaimed FotoFacial procedure using pulsed light to rejuvenate aged skin. He has authored several ground-breaking scientific papers on the use of pulsed light for skin rejuvenation. He is a sought after lecturer and teacher and has taught over four thousand physicians world-wide in the use of pulsed light.
Dr. Bitter has been featured as a celebrity dermatologist on ABC’s Extreme Makeover. He is a member of several professional societies including Fellowship in the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. Dr. Bitter has been a consultant to the medical laser device industry and to nutritional and anti-aging companies.
Dr. Bitter is dermatologist for the San Jose Sharks National Hockey League Team. He is a former USA Triathlon National Champion and two-time Hawaiin Ironman Triathlon finisher.