Heather Hans, a mystical healer of loving energy for the heart, mind, body and soul and author of the book, "The Heart of Self-Love" joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development Channel. She discusses how to stop self-sabotage from keeping us from achieving our goals.
- We’re talking today about self-sabotage and how to stop it from keeping us from achieving our goals. What types of self-sabotage do you most often see in your work?
- Why does one beat themselves up per say? What does one do to get out of sabotaging themselves?
- What are some ways that people can use to identify what actions they are doing that are actually sabotaging their success?
- What can we do, specifically, to stop doing this to ourselves?
- In what ways can we reprogram our brains to clear out self-sabotaging thoughts?
Heather Hans, a mystical healer of loving energy for the heart, mind, body, and soul is a visionary positive speaker who facilitates health and healing on all levels to create total well being and leads others in experiencing more love in their hearts. She uses her expertise in the mind-body-spirit connection to empower people to resolve physical and emotional conflicts and discover the importance of thoughts, feelings and actions in achieving their goals.
Heather has traveled a journey of spiritual awakening and has combined her gifts, pain, and story to emerge as a channel for the divine to help people feel love, through her book The Heart of Self-Love: How to Radiate Confidence and production company where she creates inspiring and entertaining videos and digital services to uplift and encourage viewers to recognize their own worth and live up to their potential.
Heather holds master’s degrees in Social Work and in Business Administration; is a licensed social worker, psychotherapist, Professional Intuitive Coach, Law of Attraction Advanced Practitioner, and holistic healer with over 20 years of experience in holistic healing, diverse spiritual studies, and goal achievement.
Heather left a successful career as a Certified Public Accountant and University Lecturer to pursue her passion of sharing the healing powers of love. Hans has a zest for wellness, self-development, and universal harmony. With a connection to Divine energy as a foundation, coupled with physical and mental health expertise, her audience is led to healthy and satisfying relationships with themselves and others.
Web Site: www.heatherhans.com