March 9, 2018
Dr. Evan Beale, a plastic Surgeon in Dallas, Texas joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to discuss the Mommy Makeover procedure.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Evan Beale discuss the following:
- What is a Mommy Makeover?
- What are the most common procedures that make up a mommy makeover?
- Can all the procedures be performed concurrently?
- Should woman wait until they are done having children to have a mommy makeover? Are there any criteria that makes someone a good candidate for a mommy makeover?
- What is the recovery process like? Any potential complications?
Dr. Beale is a native Texan, growing up in Dallas. He attended college at Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia where he majored in Biology and graduated cum laude. Dr. Beale received his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. There, he was a member of the Surgery Honors Program, Admissions Committee, and was elected by his peers to the Arthur P. Gold Humanism in Medicine Society. Dr. Beale received years of world class training in General Surgery as well as in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center where he was named Administrative Chief Resident and was a recipient of the Resident Excellence in Teaching Award for two consecutive years. Following his residency, Dr. Beale completed a fellowship in Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery at Medical City Dallas Children’s Hospital and continued training under internationally renowned surgeons. He also participates in medical missions with LEAP Foundation, which provides free medical treatment for children internationally. Dr. Beale is well known in the Dallas area for performing mommy makeovers, rhinoplasty, and breast augmentation.
Dr. Beale’s surgical goal is to provide beautiful results that are not contrived or unnatural in appearance. He does not subscribe to a one size fits all mentality but works with your unique anatomy so that you retain your individuality and look! In addition to providing beautiful results, Dr. Beale will help you feel as comfortable as possible both in his care and as you interact with his excellent staff. After a thorough evaluation, Dr. Beale works in collaboration with you to create a plan that achieves optimal results in an uncompromisingly safe environment. He sets forth realistic expectations for outcomes and will not perform any procedure unless it is in your best interest. Dr. Beale is a thoughtful listener, paying special attention to detail and helping even the most modest patient feel at ease. Dr. Beale’s patients trust him as their surgeon because he is approachable and caring, and continuously delivers exceptional outcomes with the utmost regard to patient safety and comfort.
March 8, 2018
Andy Reichgut, the Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Garden Lites joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Nutrition Channels to share some news about the company, which is a model for convenient, clean ingredients and gluten free foods that are always made with vegetables as first ingredients.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Andy Reichgut discuss the following:
- We heard you are undergoing a major expansion. Can you share the news?
- Tell us about the products and what sets them apart.
- You’ve been a pioneer in this nutritious, delicious food space, which consumers love. What is new?
- People love the convenience of ordering online. Can we order Garden Lites products online?
Garden Lites' mission is to get America Hooked on Veggies. Why? Because only 1 in 10 Americans eat the daily recommended amount of veggies. Fad diets come and go, and health advice changes over time, but there is one health message that has never changed: Eat your vegetables.
Vegetables are the first and primary ingredient in every Garden Lites product. Whether the vegetables that make up the product are hidden, like zucchini and carrots in our Chocolate muffins, or the highlight of the product like kale and cauliflower in our Superfood Veggie Cakes, Garden Lites makes eating your veggies delicious.
We are committed to helping you and your family find new and delicious ways to eat more veggies.
Social Media Links:
March 5, 2018
Jeremy Cage the President of the Cage Group, a firm that helps businesses and organizations unleash their full potential with breakthrough strategy, marketing and innovation solutions and the author of “All Dreams on Deck, Charting the course for your life and work again joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development Channel to discuss making your resolutions count and work!
Listen to host Eric Michaels & guest Jeremy Cage discuss the following:
- We are most pleased to have you back to let us know more about your amazing book and happy to do a deep dive into your great advice. Tell us about your thoughts on how to turn our 2018 resolutions into action?
- Can we do this at work as well as in our personal life = and how can we do so?
- Tell us about how everyone can achieve their highest potential in all walks of life.
- You own a well known business consultancy – can you tell our listeners how you take this advice and use it in your own business?
- Can you offer a helpful tip to everyone listening about how to stick to even one resolution?
Jeremy Cage is an optimistic and energetic leader with a 30 year track record of delivering profitable business growth - combining his skills in Marketing, Innovation, Strategy, and General Management with the kind of courage and spirit of adventure that took him and his family on a sailing voyage around the world in 2007 and 2008.
He spent the first 16 years of his career at Procter&Gamble. He spent 10 years at PepsiCo – as Chief Marketing Officer of the International Foods business and Senior Vice President of the Global Snacks business. He was subsequently appointed CEO of a leading Lighting Technology company called the Lighting Science Group.
Jeremy is now President of the Cage Group – a Strategy, Marketing and Innovation firm designed to help businesses and organizations unleash their full potential. He is a founding partner in three business startups – A snacks business – called Farmer’s Pantry; a better for you ingredients business called Galapagos; and a Brand Potential Assessment service for Private Equity and Venture Capital called The Brand Charge.
He has a book coming out at the end of this year entitled “All Dreams on Deck – Charting the course for your life and Work”.
Finally - Jeremy brings a unique global perspective to his work, as he is tri-lingual, and has lived and worked in Germany, France, Belgium, Sweden, the UK, Venezuela, Brazil, Mexico and the US.
March 3, 2018
Dr. Mark Mofid, a Plastic Surgeon and Founder of Mark Mofid M.D., FACS Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery located in La Jolla, California just north of San Diego joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel. He is here to share with us information on what is going on these days in the field of plastic surgery.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Mark Mofid discuss the following:
- I’ve been told that you have conducted extensive research about the shape of the female body. Can you tell us more about your research and findings?
- What types of enhancement procedures can women have if they want to achieve this hourglass figure?
- What is the most popular procedure that your patients come in for and what is one that is starting to become popular?
- There has been some concern over the safety and effectiveness of certain procedures. What are some things that people should look for when choosing a doctor?
- Can you tell us about some of the latest technology advances and innovations that you’ve seen in recent years that changed the shape of the industry?
Dr. Mark Mofid is a board-certified plastic surgeon practicing in the San Diego and La Jolla area of sunny California. He is highly regarded for both his surgical skills and compassion for his patients. He recognizes the individuality each of his patients and has helped them achieve beautiful, natural-looking results with procedures such as rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, liposuction, and gluteal implants. Dr. Mofid also performs reconstructive surgery for patients who have had skin cancers removed, facial injuries due to trauma, or a mastectomy.
He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University. After finishing his undergraduate work at Harvard, he completed his medical degree and training at the prestigious Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. In addition to his training in both general and plastic surgery, Dr. Mofid also completed an advanced craniofacial research fellowship at Johns Hopkins. He serves as a diplomate for the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is also a staff surgeon at several hospitals in the San Diego and La Jolla area, where he practices, and a clinical faculty member at the University of California, San Diego’s Division of Plastic Surgery.
Website: www.DrMofid.com | MarkMofidMD.com
Social Media Links:
February 28, 2018
Dr. Joseph Christiano, ND, CNC, CNHP, who is a naturopathic doctor, certified nutritional counselor and certified nutritional health professional joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel to talk about Stem Cell Therapy offering new hope for what plagues us.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Joseph Christiano discuss the following:
- Why do you characterize adult stem cell therapy and activators as a disruptive technology?
- What are the main advantages of stem cell therapy over conventional medical treatments?
- How does stem cell treatment work to heal chronic pain or degenerative illnesses?
- How should patients choose from the different types of therapies you describe in Stem Cell Revolution?
- When do you predict adult stem cell therapy will become mainstream?
Joseph Christiano, ND, CNC, CNHP, is a naturopathic doctor, certified nutritional counselor and certified nutritional health professional through Trinity College of Natural Health. “Dr. Joe” has spent more than 50 years both personally and professionally in natural health, including: exercise/diet, pain management, anti-aging and stem cell therapies and treatments.
He is president and founder of Body Redesigning by Joseph Christiano®, and best-selling author of Bloodtypes, Bodytypes and YOU, among others. His new book, Stem Cell Revolution, describes how stem cell therapies, treatments and activators are becoming game changers in the world of natural health.
February 26, 2018
Dr. David Dreyfuss, Founder of Dreyfuss Plastic surgery in Orland Park, Illinois joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to discuss the ever popular, Mommy Makeover.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. David Dreyfuss discuss the following:
- What is a Mommy Makeover?
- What are the most popular procedures?
- Can all the procedures be performed together or is it better to have them done individually?
- What makes a person a good candidate for mommy makeover surgery? Should women wait until they are done having children to have a mommy makeover?
- What is the recovery process like? Are there side effects or potential complications?
Dr. David Dreyfuss started his practice with the idea of high quality surgical care, personalized service and beautiful aesthetic results. His compassion and dedication to individual care gives his patients confidence that his primary goal is to ensure complete satisfaction.
Dr. Dreyfuss received his medical degree from Emory University in Atlanta. He completed a General Surgery residency at Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago, followed by a Plastic Surgery Fellowship at the University of Chicago. He is recognized by his peers as an expert in the field of Cosmetic Surgery and has presented at many national meetings on Breast Surgery and Breast Implants. His most popular procedures include, breast augmentation, mommy makeovers, and breast lifts.
He is Board Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and Dr. Dreyfuss is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Illinois Plastic Surgery Society and a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons.
Social Media Links:
February 24, 2018
Paul Wilson, the Managing Director of Blocks Global and co-founder of Lumin, that helps seniors and people with physical and cognitive disabilities live independently for longer and stay closely connected with their families and communities joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Senior Health Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Paul Wilson discuss the following:
- What exactly is Lumin?
- Why was Lumin created?
- Who is the perfect Lumin candidate?
- How can Lumin improve quality of life?
- Does one require technical skills to operate Lumin?
Lumin is more than a phone, simpler than a tablet, Lumin is a communication and entertainment hub linking people with essential information and services to support wellbeing and safety in the home. Lumin is a large 17″ freestanding touch screen for the home customised for the user and delivered ready to use. No technical knowledge required, Lumin is monitored and updated remotely 24/7. Lumin helps seniors and people with physical and cognitive disabilities live independently for longer and stay closely connected with their families and communities.
Social Media Links:
February 22, 2018
Peter Wasowski, Founder and Inventor of Vasper, a technology that transforms the way we think about health joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Peter Wasowski discuss the following:
- What is Vasper?
- How does Vasper work?
- What are the expected results from Vasper?
- Who uses Vasper?
- Where is the research work on Vasper being done?
Peter Wasowski is the Founder, Inventor and CEO of Vasper. Peter has over 35 years of experience in the field of medical technology and vascular health. As Manager of Clinical Development for GE Medical Systems, he has worked all over the world, including his Native Poland. Later, He became Co-founder and CEO of CoolSystems, Inc. The device he helped to create for CoolSystems has become the industry standard in professional sports care and rehabilitation and is currently marketed under the name GameReadyTM.
As a true visionary, Peter fused his extensive knowledge and experience with the passion for expanding human wellness to create the Vasper system.
Today, Vasper is used by the Navy SEALs, NASA, Olympic and professional athletes, and others from 9 to 94 years old.
Social Media Links:
February 21, 2018
Dr. Thelma Reese, author of The New Senior Man: Exploring New Horizons, New Opportunities joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel. She is here to talk about an entirely new concept of retirement. What Baby Boomer men face when they finish working has little to do with what their fathers faced. Retirement is a far longer phase of life, and it’s filled with possibilities.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Thelma Reese discuss the following:
- What prompted you to write this book? Can you talk about your experiences on book tour for your first book?
- Why do men have their own set of challenges facing retirement?
- Can you give a few examples of men who’ve rewritten their own playbook on retiring, and why they’re inspiring?
- Why is retirement changing so much?
- Did you find that men dealt with intimacy and sex differently than the preceding generation? Why?
- What’s your advice for a man heading into this next phase of his life?
- Live alone, or live with others? What’s the consensus among the men you interviewed?
- How can men stand up to ageism — and how is it different for men than women?
Dr. Thelma Reese, author of The New Senior Woman: Reinventing the Years Beyond Mid-Life, wrote The New Senior Man to satisfy the numerous requests from men who wanted their own book. She is the creator of the blog, www.ElderChicks.com, is a retired professor of English and Education, was the spokesper for Hooked on Phonics, and has long been active in literacy and cultural initiatives in Philadelphia.
February 19, 2018
Jay Akin the CEO of Mushroom Networks, a leading SD-WAN vendor that has been enabling wired and wireless networks to run on autopilot joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Jay Akin discuss the following:
- Please tell us about Mushroom Networks and how your solutions have been helping organizations in healthcare?
- Tell us about some of the use cases and benefits of your mobile 4G LTE routers in healthcare?
- How about clinics and hospitals? Can they also benefit from Mushroom appliances?
- What is involved in installing one of the Mushroom Networks devices and how does the total cost of ownership look like for typical deployments?
- Any predictions, tips or recommendations for 2018 and beyond regarding healthcare IT that you can share with our listeners?
Before founding Mushroom Networks, the industry leading SD-WAN company, Dr. Jay Akin was a venture partner at ITU Ventures for 7 years. Previously, Dr. Akin has worked as a senior marketing consultant at Princeton Brand Econometrics - a boutique marketing consultancy firm on Wall Street – New York. Dr. Akin has managed the Adaptive Systems Laboratory within Qualcomm Institute, a $12 million project which spun off 2 venture backed startup companies.
Dr. Akin received his Ph.D. and Masters degree in Electrical Engineering & Computer Science and Masters degree in Applied Mathematics from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. Dr. Akin has worked on technical and research aspects of communications for over 20 years including several patents and many publications. Dr. Akin was a nominee for the Most Admired CEO award by San Diego Business Journal. Dr. Akin is a recipient of the NATO Graduate Study Scholarship award and was a national team member for the International Mathematics Olympiad in 1993.
Social Media Links: