May 29, 2019
Dr. Christopher Varona, a hair restoration specialist in Newport Beach, California joins eHealth Radio and the Hair Health Channel to discuss hair transplant procedures for transitioning patients.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Christopher Varona discuss the following:
- Does a hair transplant cause hair loss?
- How long does hairline lowering surgery take?
- How can you feminize a hairline for MTF?
- Is a hair transplant permanent?
- What is the recovery process like?
Dr. Christopher Varona is a leading hair restoration specialist whose surgical skills and artistic finesse have helped thousands of patients achieve improved hair density. Dr. Varona prides himself on being one of the few hair surgeons who performs the graft extractions manually.
For over ten years, Dr. Varona has refined and developed his own techniques to make sure his results are constantly improving. With options like eyebrow transplants, facial hair restoration, and hair transplant surgery for women, his transgender, female patients, and male patients will find an effective solution for their hair restoration needs.
Social Media Links:
May 25, 2019
Cancer continues to be the second-leading cause of death in the US. More than 15.5 million Americans — nearly one in 20. The American Cancer Society projected in January, as it released its annual "cancer facts and figures" report, that the disease is now on pace to become the second leading cause of cancer-related death in the U.S. by 2020.
Registered dietitian and author Dina Khader, Founder of the Dina Khader Nutrition, founded in 2009 joins eHealth Radio and the Cancer Prevention and Health News to discuss how small changes can lead us away from cancer.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dina Khader discuss the following:
- Share with us the importance of eating local, organically, as often as possible.
- Why does exercise matter?
- How important is green tea? How much should we be drinking?
- Why is grilling bad for you?
- Why do you think, Electro-Magnetic Radiation, is detrimental to our DNA?
- Can you really sleep away cancer? Why is sleep important?
Dina Khader is a registered dietitian and integrative nutrition consultant with a Master of Science degree in nutrition from New York Medical College. She is also a Master Fellow and featured presenter with the Institute for Human Individuality. With a nationally-acclaimed private nutrition practice with close to 30 years of experience, Dina has studied with some of the leading-edge functional medicine doctors around the world.
Social Media Links:
May 23, 2019
Stefan Mayer, Market Analyst from Clearly Australia - an online, one-stop destination for all forms of vision correction including glasses, contact lenses, sunglasses and more joins eHealth Radio and the Eye Health and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Stefan Mayer discuss the following:
- What happens to our eyes as we age?
- What factors contribute to eye health as we age?
- What are some of the signs and symptoms’ of eye problems?
- What are some of the ways we can protect our eyes as we age?
- What is the most important thing people should remember?
As an Australian-based company with Approved Provider status with all major private health funds, Clearly offers 100 per cent private health fund coverage on prescription eyewear.
Clearly offers the lowest prices, fastest shipping, and most knowledgeable customer care for eyewear needs across all of Australia. Whether you need contact lenses, glasses, sunnies, or more, Clearly Australia is a one-stop destination for full vision correction.
Clearly Australia is focused on Improving lives by improving sight, for every Glasses purchase on the website, Clearly will donate a pair to someone in need.
Clearly is relentless in its pursuit of the latest optical innovations, from contact lens technologies to breakthroughs in eyewear design. With a great range of exclusive brands Clearly always finds you your perfect fit.
Social Media Links:
May 18, 2019
Mellina Soheili, the Founder of OMM Collection Hair & Spa, a natural holistic “Farm to Beauty” approach joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty & Hair Health Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Mellina Soheili discuss the following:
- Tell us the inspiration behind OMM Collection.
- What makes OMM unique?
- What is so unique about OMM hair line?
- Is OMM hair a regimen?
- How is OMM hair & spa meeting current trends?
Summer hair care tip: Use thickening hair mask to moisturize hair or use it as leave in. Also add a drop of oil to hair mask to for richer treatment.
Ms. Soheili is a visionary leader who has been the force behind OMM Collection with years of experience in beauty industry. Strategic thinker with strong execution and follow-through. A dynamic and accomplished executive, and a strategic thinker with strong execution and follow-through, and passionate about winning and delighting consumers as well as diversity and sustainability.
Social Media LInks:
May 16, 2019
Dr. Brian Machida from STC Plastic Surgery in Ontario, California that offers a one-stop destination for his patients’ aesthetic needs and has performed thousands of facelifts and countless cosmetic procedures again joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to discuss the science and benefits of J Plasma.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Brian Machida discuss the following:
- Explain the science behind j-plasma – is it really able to tighten skin?
- How long do the results last? Is more than one treatment necessary?
- Compare this skin tightening procedure to other non-invasive treatments available – what are the advantages j-plasma can provide?
- Are treatment and recovery comfortable?
Dr. Machida has unparalleled experience as a facial plastic surgeon; he’s practiced medicine for almost 30 years and in that time, has performed over 6,000 facial rejuvenation procedures, including facelifts, neck lifts and eyelid restoring surgeries and 10,000 facial aesthetic and functional procedures such as nasal and ear surgeries.
He graduated summa cum laude with honors from the University of California, Berkeley and earned his medical degree from the University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine in Los Angeles. Dr. Machida is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon.
Social Media Links:
May 14, 2019
Laleh Alemzadeh-Hancock, the CEO of Belapemo, Founder and President of Global Wellness for All, and a certified facilitator for the personal development company Access Consciousness including specialty program Joy of Business joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Laleh Alemzadeh-Hancock discuss the following:
- Tell us about you life since adding the tools of Access consciousness to it?
- Currently what do you do, as it sounds like you are busy across multiple projects?
- What is the Joy of business and how has adding this to your business changed everything?
- What would be your favorite tool?
- Have you got any great fun stories from Joy of business?
Laleh Alemzadeh-Hancock is a life and communication coach, management and professional services consultant and facilitator of Joy of Business, a special program by Access Consciousness.
Laleh has inspired and empowered hundreds of thousands of individuals and families including Fortune 500 executives, government agencies, non-profit organizations, athletes and veterans.
A lifelong entrepreneur and passionate change-agent, Laleh strives to seek out possibility in every problem and aims to facilitate strategic change and optimal growth for all her clients. She is an advocate for people of ages with special needs or disabilities and their caregivers and served on the Governor of Maryland’s Caregivers Support Coordinating Council for four years.
Through her organization, Global Wellness for All Laleh inspires individuals – including individuals with perceived disabilities – to create wellness in all areas of their life and seek greater success.
May 11, 2019
Jared Smith, VP at KOE Kombucha, the organic, fruit-forward and friendly Kombucha in a can joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Nutrition Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Jared Smith discuss the following:
- What is a canned, shelf stable Kombucha?
- How does KOE Kombucha differentiate itself from other kombucha brands?
- Who do you target for KOE?
- What are some of the health/better for you aspects of the brand such as probiotics?
- Why are consumers choosing kombucha brands, are they drinking this vs. sodas?
Jared Smith is the Vice President of Sales for Stratus Group. As a highly experienced consumer goods sales executive with a career spanning nearly 10+ years, Mr. Smith leads Stratus Group with a deep understanding of sales, trade marketing, business development and high-level beverage and consumer packaged goods management experience.
At Stratus Group, Mr. Smith oversees all sales activities and fully manages revenue sales streams for both KOE Kombucha and Perfect Hydration brands.
Social Media Links:
May 10, 2019
Rachael O’Brien, Transformational Life Coach, Certified Facilitator of Access Consciousness, Joy Of Business Facilitator, Pilates Instructor, and co-owner of Irish Rain Natural Skin-Care joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development and Skincare Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Rachael O’Brien discuss the following:
- What made you decide to become a life coach?
- You are also a Joy of business faciliator? What is Joy of Business?
- How has adding this to your life, this amplified everything you are doing? How has your life changed?
- Do you have any advice for working mothers trying to juggle it all?
- What is the biggest thing people get from your classes
- Tell us about your Irish Rain Natural skincare business?
- What would you like to be doing 5 years from now?
Rachael O’Brien, CFMW, is a Transformational Life Coach, Certified Facilitator of Access Consciousness, Joy Of Business Facilitator, Pilates Instructor, and co-owner of Irish Rain Natural Skin-Care. Rachael is the mother of three children aged 18, 19, and 24. She travels the world, facilitating workshops, that empower people to choose and create ease in all aspects of their lives. She is inspired to create a world that nurtures talent, makes the impossible possible and empowers people to create money doing what they love. Her commitment to a future of possibilities, and living life as an adventure of living, is what wakes her up in the morning. She also is co-author of International Best Seller Dancing As The Body Of Consciousness. This lady is a true gift to our world and planet. How does it get any better?
Websites: rachaelobrien.org | accessjoyofbusiness.com
May 4, 2019
Functional medicine pioneer and thought-leader, Dr. Russell Jaffe, MD, PhD, CCN, the Senior Fellow at Health Studies Collegium & Founder of PERQUE Integrated Health and ELISA/ACT Biotechnologies joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Russell Jaffe discuss the following:
- What are “predictive biomarkers”?
- Give us if you would an introduction to the 8 predictive biomarkers and why they are important?
- Are any of these predictive biomarkers more important than the other?
- Where can you find these tests?
- How and where can our listeners learn more about your work?
Dr. Russ Jaffe is Founder and Chairman of PERQUE Integrative Health, LLC (PIH, www.PERQUE.com) a company that offers the world scientifically proven, integrative health solutions to speed the transition from sick care to healthful caring.
Dr. Jaffe has more than 40 years of experience contributing to molecular biology and clinical diagnostics. His focus is on functional, predictive tests and procedures designed to improve the precision of both diagnosis and of treatment outcomes and he has authored nearly 100 articles on the subject. He received his B.S., MD and Ph.D. from the Boston University School of Medicine, completed residency training in clinical chemistry at the National Institutes of Health and remained on the permanent senior staff before pursuing other interests, including starting the Health Studies Collegium think tank.
Dr. Jaffe is board certified in Clinical Pathology and in Chemical Pathology. He is the recipient of the Merck, Sharp & Dohm Excellence in Research Award, the J.D. Lane Award, and the U.S.P.H.S. Meritorious Service Award. Dr Jaffe was honored as an International Scientist of 2003 by the IBC, Oxford, England, UK for his lifetime contributions to clinical medicine, biochemistry, immunology, methodology, and integrative health policy. He is widely published and sought to explain complex subjects to any audience. Dr. Jaffe is also founder and chairman of ELISA/ACT Biotechnologies, and MAGique BioTherapeutics.
Social Media Links:
May 1, 2019
Ora Nadrich is founder and president of the Institute for Transformational Thinking and author of Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity joins eHealth Radio and the Health & Wellness Coaching Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Ora Nadrich discuss the following:
- Why is your message of living authentically especially necessary for the times we’re living in?
- What has made you passionate about the power of Mindfulness?
- How can we train ourselves to become more fully present?
- What can we do to get away from our judgmental inner voice?
- How does being one’s authentic self awaken awareness in others?
Ora Nadrich is founder and president of the Institute for Transformational Thinking and author of Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity. As a certified life coach and mindfulness teacher, she specializes in transformational thinking, self-discovery, and mentoring new coaches as they develop their careers.
Websites: LiveTrueBook.com | OraNadrich.com
Social Media Links:
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the host or the eHealth Radio Network.