Alessandra Edwards, an integrative naturopath and nutrigenomic specialist who is obsessed with helping people achieve their peak physical and mental potential joins eHealth Radio and the Nutrition and Personal Development Channels to talk about why resilience matters.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Alessandra Edwards discuss the following:
- Why do you place such focus on helping individuals and professional teams build their level of resilience?
- Can we really increase our resilience or are we born with it?
- What are the main factors affecting someone's resilience?
- Can you please give me some specific examples of a nutritional imbalance that would affect someone's ability to become more resilient?
- Is there a connection between a healthy digestion and stronger levels of resilience?
- Do you have any tips for increasing resilience?
Alessandra Edwards is an integrative naturopath and nutrigenomic specialist based in Melbourne, Australia. She coaches emerging leaders and progressive professionals who want to maximise their physical and mental energy for peak performance with nutritional programs based on personalised genetic profiling and functional blood testing.
She has worked with some of the most highly regarded integrative doctors in Australia and is a highly sought-after mentor for integrative practitioners.
Alessandra is obsessed with helping people unlock their peak physical and mental potential through personalised genetic strategies. Most people limit their professional and personal success because they lack the knowledge to increase their energy, mental focus and resilience. Genetic profiling gives you the strategic blueprint to be the best YOU you can be and turn you from a striver to a thriver.
Through her interactive and inspiring workshops and personalised programs, Alessandra trains successful professionals to pressure-proof their mind and supercharge their vitality to do the things they NEED to do and the things they WANT to do.