July 20, 2019
Norma Forastiere, a business mentor, natural therapist and certified facilitator of several Access Consciousness® special programs, including Joy of Business joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development Channel. A native Portuguese speaker with a proficiency in English and Spanish, Norma offers workshops and consultations for those willing to explore greater possibilities in life, communication and business.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Norma Forastiere discuss the following:
- How did you come about Joy of Business?
- How has it helped in your business?
- What do you currently do?
- What is your favorite Joy of Business tip or tool?
- What are you classes about?
Norma Forastiere is a business mentor, natural therapist and certified facilitator of several Access Consciousness® special programs, including Right Voice for You, Joy of Business, Being You, and Access Bars®.
A self-proclaimed seeker, Norma began practicing mediation at an early age and then went on to study metaphysics and several energy healing and natural therapy modalities. A native Portuguese speaker with a proficiency in English and Spanish, Norma offers workshops and consultations for those willing to explore greater possibilities in life, communication and business.
Other Links: normaforastiere.com | ummundomaisgrandioso.com
July 6, 2019
Elena Blanco, Certified Facilitator of Access Consciousness and Joy of Business, who is an expert in guiding businesses and entrepreneurs to create high performance teams and successful solutions in today’s competitive environment joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Personal Development Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Elena Blanco discuss the following:
- How are health, and businesses related?
- What is people’s health saying about your business?
- What are the priorities when looking at health and wellness with your employees?
- How to promote health and wellness without the budget?
- How to create your businesses with people’s bodies instead of regardless?
- You facilitate classes with Access Consciousness and in Joy of business, tell us about Joy of Business and how can people find out more about you?
With more than 20 years of experience in executive roles within world class corporations, Elena Blanco is a skilled communicator and negotiator. She has created and lead high-performing teams and successful business strategies both in the public and private sectors. She is also an entrepreneur, with an international practice where she coaches and facilitates people and businesses, giving them tools to change their lives.
Elena is a Certified Access Consciousness and Joy of Business Facilitator, a Certified Change Manager, a Certified Business Coach, and she holds a MSc. in Economics. This unique combination of corporate experience, coaching and entrepreneurship, along with her passion for creating a greater world for everyone gives her the capabilities to empower people to create with ease great lives and businesses.
Social Media Links:
June 27, 2019
Sarah Watt who works on Access Consciousness classes worldwide co-ordinating translation and logistics in 178 countries worldwide. She is also a Certified Facilitator and Joy of Business Facilitator with Access Consciousness and facilitates classes and calls on thes tools that have changed her life joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Sarah Watt discuss the following:
- Tell us about your journey from where you where to where you are now working with Access consciousness and Joy of business full time?
- What does typical day look like for you?
- How has your life changed since taking Joy of business?
- What do you find is the biggest change people get from the Joy of business classes?
- What is your favourite Joy of business tool?
Sarah Watt knows how to turn what brings her joy into a career. She is a Joy of Business Certified Facilitator, Access Consciousness Certified Facilitator, Bars Facilitator and is working towards Conscious Horse Conscious Rider…and what else?? She travels the world coordinating translation and live-stream events as well as creating her business and her future!
Sarah knew if you were to create the life and future you desire, you need to get to work. It's about everything you choose in small increments that creates the change you really require to see in yourself and the world. Not one big choice!
When she started working, she was aiming towards a corporate job, which once she succeeded at found corporate wasn’t what she truly desired to create…there must be more, right?!
More questions lead her to working with animals (one of her true joys in life) and she took a role with the RSPCA in Australia! Kind of her dream job! Over the next 10 years Sarah moved around Australia learning more about her and what she truly desired to create in the world. She also studied and used qualifications to grow her career working in various business management roles and teaching at TAFE.
Still…there was a whisper that was always there telling her to keep looking, asking questions and reaching for more!
Next she found an online internship with two Joy of Business Facilitators which finished with Joy of Business, a Specialty of Access Consciousness hiring her. Within 6 months she was working full time for Access Consciousness, Simone Milasas and Joy of Business!
June 3, 2019
Dr. Adam Singleton, a facial plastic surgeon located in Chevy Chase, Maryland discusses blepharoplasty, more commonly referred to as eyelid lifts as he joins eHealth Radio & the Plastic Surgery Information Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Adam Singleton discuss the following:
- What can patients expect from recovery? Length of time? Comfort level?
- Are there complications to consider before treatment?
- Can insurance cover the procedure?
- In terms of a cosmetic result, what can patients expect? How much younger will they look? Will scars be visible?
Dr. Singleton received his undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder and a master’s degree in Bio-physiology from Georgetown University. Dr. Singleton then attended medical school at the George Washington University School of Medicine. He left the D.C. area and went to Tennessee for his medical residency at the University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center, where he was trained extensively in Head and Neck Surgery. After medical school and residency, he furthered his surgical training with a highly competitive fellowship in cosmetic facial surgery in San Francisco, California.
He chose to specialize in facial plastic surgery because the face is the first thing people see and it makes a lasting impression. He loves helping patients improve their lives by changing how they look and feel with popular procedures like full and mini facelifts, rhinoplasty, and injectables.
Social Media Links:
May 14, 2019
Laleh Alemzadeh-Hancock, the CEO of Belapemo, Founder and President of Global Wellness for All, and a certified facilitator for the personal development company Access Consciousness including specialty program Joy of Business joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Laleh Alemzadeh-Hancock discuss the following:
- Tell us about you life since adding the tools of Access consciousness to it?
- Currently what do you do, as it sounds like you are busy across multiple projects?
- What is the Joy of business and how has adding this to your business changed everything?
- What would be your favorite tool?
- Have you got any great fun stories from Joy of business?
Laleh Alemzadeh-Hancock is a life and communication coach, management and professional services consultant and facilitator of Joy of Business, a special program by Access Consciousness.
Laleh has inspired and empowered hundreds of thousands of individuals and families including Fortune 500 executives, government agencies, non-profit organizations, athletes and veterans.
A lifelong entrepreneur and passionate change-agent, Laleh strives to seek out possibility in every problem and aims to facilitate strategic change and optimal growth for all her clients. She is an advocate for people of ages with special needs or disabilities and their caregivers and served on the Governor of Maryland’s Caregivers Support Coordinating Council for four years.
Through her organization, Global Wellness for All Laleh inspires individuals – including individuals with perceived disabilities – to create wellness in all areas of their life and seek greater success.
May 10, 2019
Rachael O’Brien, Transformational Life Coach, Certified Facilitator of Access Consciousness, Joy Of Business Facilitator, Pilates Instructor, and co-owner of Irish Rain Natural Skin-Care joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development and Skincare Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Rachael O’Brien discuss the following:
- What made you decide to become a life coach?
- You are also a Joy of business faciliator? What is Joy of Business?
- How has adding this to your life, this amplified everything you are doing? How has your life changed?
- Do you have any advice for working mothers trying to juggle it all?
- What is the biggest thing people get from your classes
- Tell us about your Irish Rain Natural skincare business?
- What would you like to be doing 5 years from now?
Rachael O’Brien, CFMW, is a Transformational Life Coach, Certified Facilitator of Access Consciousness, Joy Of Business Facilitator, Pilates Instructor, and co-owner of Irish Rain Natural Skin-Care. Rachael is the mother of three children aged 18, 19, and 24. She travels the world, facilitating workshops, that empower people to choose and create ease in all aspects of their lives. She is inspired to create a world that nurtures talent, makes the impossible possible and empowers people to create money doing what they love. Her commitment to a future of possibilities, and living life as an adventure of living, is what wakes her up in the morning. She also is co-author of International Best Seller Dancing As The Body Of Consciousness. This lady is a true gift to our world and planet. How does it get any better?
Websites: rachaelobrien.org | accessjoyofbusiness.com
April 24, 2019
Christian Verny, a personal development coach, an Access Consciousness facilitator and travels the world encouraging people to develop their business and life with ease and fun joins eHealth Radio & the Personal Development Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Christian Verny discuss the following:
- What is Joy of business for you?
- Tell us a bit about your background?
- How do you use the tools of Joy of business?
- If someone in business world having difficulties what 2 tools, they can use to change anything?
- Tell us about your Joy of business classes?
- And the change people get or any great testimonials you have from your class?
Christian Verny, was an IT consultant for almost 30 years who managed several projects and companies in France and in Europe. He discovered the Access Consciousness tools in 2016.
For many years he has helped people to discover their potential and go beyond their limits. That’s how he became a personal development coach and help people to start their own business. The Access Consciousness tools have been such a booster in his life and he is now sharing this in Europe and all over the world. He is now Joy of Business facilitator, Access Consciousness certified facilitator and Right Voice For You facilitator.
Websites: accessjoyofbusiness.com | christianverny.com
April 3, 2019
Pattilynn Jensen, owner and Master Aesthetician and Avahlee Luxury Spas that help people remember their true beauty in an unforgettable way joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Pattilynn Jensen discuss the following:
- What is Avahlee Luxury Spas vision and how do you help people?
- Why are noninvasive esthetic procedures growing in popularity?
- How do you determine what esthetic treatments are best for you?
- At what age can you do botox and why?
- What is beauty on the vanity spectrum?
- What are some simple ways to help yourself feel beautiful without feeling over the top?
Hi, my name is Pattilynn Jensen and I’m the owner of Avahlee Medical Spa. I started Avahlee with my son and business partner Brandon Jensen.
My goal as owner and head aesthetician at Avahlee is to make sure that every client that comes through our door feels welcomed and confident that they will receive the best experience in the state of Utah.
As business owners and staff of Avahlee we have over 30 years of combined experience in the aesthetics world.
Some of the highlights of my career have been helping breast cancer clients through their journey with skin care and the final re-pigmentation after breast reconstructive surgery and helping men and women of all ages with thier skin health and beauty concerns.
Finding beauty balance is what we want our clients to achieve with us at Avahlee. Being the best that you can be and loving yourself in your own healthy skin.
Social Media Links:
April 2, 2019
Melinda J. Kelly, who after a life in publishing took the step to put her own thoughts to ink. Finding Your Coach Diving Deep Within is her new book and she joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Melinda J. Kelly discuss the following:
- What is a 'coach resister' and how do you know you are one?
- What are examples of things we do that are counter intuitive to working with someone?
- What differences do you see within volunteer organizations and corporate or business entities?
- Why do be believe people resist when they say they want to work with someone or want change?
- Why do you talk about success and happiness as two different things?
Tip: By embracing questions as we encounter them, we give ourselves permission to consider other ways to live, to be, who we are. We give ourselves power, comfort, clarity, that what we are doing is for us and what we believe in. Those are powerful things to know.
With a successful career in Melinda’s family business, it would have been easy to continue and gently ride into the sunset. But a combination of major life events – reviewing the future for the business, the direction of a key relationship, and a family member’s health issues - derailed those plans, lead to a reassessment of Melinda’s life as she had known it, had planned it.
Suddenly, there were new questions before Melinda. Lots of questions.
On her journey toward answers, Melinda was able to work with many thought leaders, coaches, as well as draw upon her experiences in non-profit volunteer work. Patterns and traits began to emerge, for herself, with others. As Melinda started to question herself, she found that the questions often brought great comfort and understanding. It is Melinda’s observations that became Finding Your Coach Diving Deep Within.
Social Media Links:
December 30, 2018
Vivianne Nantel is a 21st century mystic and spiritual guide who overcame an abusive childhood, deep depression, advanced cancer and even a brush with death by harnessing the power of yoga and her own spiritual energy joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development Channel. Vivianne is the author of: Becoming the Light: Realize Your True Enlightened Nature.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Vivianne Nantel discuss the following:
- What inspired you to write this book?
- Can you talk about your experience with advanced breast cancer, and how you used your own mind, body, and spirit to fight it?
- Please talk about some of the most profound moments you experienced on your journey. How did they stay with you, and influence you?
- How can this book help people suffering from chronic problems, such as depression or anxiety?
Vivianne Nantel is the real deal: a 21st century mystic and spiritual guide who overcame an abusive childhood, deep depression, advanced cancer and even a brush with death by harnessing the power of yoga and her own spiritual energy. She has been with Sadhguru, the Dalai Lama, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and Yogiraj Gurunath, and became a gifted teacher of her own.
Her new book, Becoming the Light: Realize Your True Enlightened Nature (Greenleaf Book Group Press, August 2018), chronicles her incredible story. Based in California, she’s also a humanitarian, speaker, animal advocate, vocalist and also has appeared on on various television talk shows, including Earth Advocate and Bridging Heaven and Earth.
Social Media Links:
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.