- What is collaborative divorce?
- Why are you such a big advocate of it for couples?
- Why can this be such a large benefit to couples with children?
- What are some special considerations to collaborative divorce?
- What happens if one member refuses to remain collaborative?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois. Dr. MArtinez is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com. She is an Adjunct Professor in psychology graduate studies, is a telemental health psychologist, a disability consultant, and a blogger for the numerous media outlets, including Everyday Power Blog. She is published author, disability advocate, and public speaker.