- Why do you think the definition of For Better or For Worse has changed?
- Why do people think it is acceptable to bail out of the relationship when times get tough?
- As someone with a rare disease, you have experienced people who did and did not live up to this promise. What is the difference?
- You have said that not being able to live up to these vows, does not make the person a bad person, why is that?
- What should a couple do to avoid this issue prior to getting married?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
She is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, where she can be reached if you are interested in individual or couples work with her. She is an Adjunct Professor in psychology graduate studies, is a telemental health psychologist, a disability consultant, and a blogger for the Huffington Post and Everyday Power Blog.