Dr. Cederquist is also the Founder of Cederquist Medical Wellness Clinic, an award winning health clinic specializing is weight loss, metabolism correction and food allergies.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Caroline Cederquist discuss the following:
- There are constantly new studies about what we are supposed to eat and there was a recent controversy about protein. What are your thoughts on that?
- What does [bistroMD] know about protein?
- How much protein should we be eating?
- What are great sources of protein?
- In addition to a diet rich in lean protein, as you recommend, what else should people be eating?
In 2005, Dr. Caroline J. Cederquist co-founded bistroMD with her husband, Ed, who is the CEO of the company and is fondly referred to as The Foodie. The couple combined their healthy weight loss knowledge and love of food to create a diet program that makes a difference in people's lives.
Of only 250 doctors, Dr. Cederquist has achieved a board certification in bariatric medicine (also known as weight management) in order to help her patients with various medical conditions that range from metabolism dysfunction to food allergies. She discusses a number of health-related news and topics which has made her nationally recognized as an all-around media personality.
Her practice and the bistroMD program strives to help men, women and children find the path to a fulfilling and healthy lifestyle through weight loss and weight management.
Web Site: BistroMD.com