Ray Catudal, Director for Healthcare Consulting at Codebaby that provides virtual assistants or Avatars that help navigate the world wide web joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care & Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Ray Catudal discuss the following:
- Can you talk a little bit about CB and on how Avatars are helping people understand Obamacare?
- You make a good point about literacy, can you talk a bit more about health literacy?
- The word “engagement” seems to be used a lot nowadays, can you talk about what “engagement” means to Codebaby?
- So where can we find your Avatars today??
- Can you talk a little about the recent King vs Burwell decision and what it may mean to consumers and Avatars?
As Director of Healthcare Consulting, Ray partners with sales and marketing to ensure CodeBaby’s market penetration and client acquisition in the healthcare sector continues to grow. Ray is focused on CodeBaby’s healthcare specific customers and delivering on CodeBaby’s mission of customer centricity.
With over 20 years of experience in medical devices, healthcare and technology, specifically: ehealth, health insurance, and software, Ray is a subject matter expert who contributes to industry articles and presents at conferences and trade shows. Prior to CodeBaby, Ray served in numerous sales, project management, and leadership roles in Europe and North America.