Monday Nov 06, 2017
Understanding your process, from concept to inception
Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Clinical Director again joins eHealth Radio and the Relationship & Psychology Channels to discuss understanding your process, from concept to inception.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Nikki Martinez discuss the following:
- No matter what we do for a living, we all have a process. Why is it so essential to understand our own?
- If we are struggling to understand our process, what can we do?
- Why does having the best personal process in place make such a difference for us?
- Why do some people struggle with taking something from an idea, to a finished product?
- Are there actual issues and disorders that make this process more difficult?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
She is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, where she can be reached if you are interested in individual or couples work with her. She is an Adjunct Professor in psychology graduate studies, is a telemental health psychologist, a disability consultant, and a blogger for the Huffington Post and Everyday Power Blog.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.