Saskia Roell, a world-renowned Fertility Coach, International Speaker and Best-selling author joins eHealth Radio and the Pregnancy & Female Health Channels. For more than 20 years she has helped women from all over the world get pregnant. She is a fertility authority.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Saskia Roell discuss the following:
- So many women struggle with infertility. Why is that?
- You have said there are fertility secrets your doctor won’t tell you. What are the secrets? Why won't the doctors tell you?
- I understand you have to remain positive. So how do you turn any negative thinking into positive thinking?
- You have said that there is a #1 worst habit that all women struggling with fertility have. What is it and how do you reverse it?
- Are you too old, if you’re over 40? How can women increase their success rate?
In 2001 Saskia Roell moved from Holland to America with five kids who didn’t speak a word of English. With very little money and no jobs, it was the leap of a lifetime. As an ecstatic mother of five young children, Saskia realized that her mission on the planet is to help every woman who longs to be a mother be able to hold a baby in her arms.
Today, she is a world-renowned Fertility Coach, International Speaker, and Bestselling Author. For over 20 years she has helped women from all over the world, solve unexplained infertility and get pregnant.
Saskia was a member of the Faculty of Behavioral and Social Sciences in the Department of Experimental Psychology in The Netherlands. She has extensively studied the mind and how unhealed emotional trauma affects a woman’s ability to conceive and birth her baby. She holds certificates in Naturopathy, Transformational Healing, Advanced Hypnotherapy, Somatic Healing, Birthing and Fertility Therapy.
Due to her work, extraordinary life and great results, Saskia has been interviewed by NBC, hers Magazine, Healthy Living, U.S. News and Fox News Channel.