Dennis McGuire, Chief Strategy Officer at iDAvatars that specializes in addressing business problems by delivering patient and consumer engagement solutions across the healthcare and self service continuum again joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dennis McGuire discuss the following:
- I hear that since the last time we spoke, you’ve had some exciting developments that are designed to impact the digital engagement and self-service industry? Can you update us on what’s been going on in your world?
- What are the key market trends impacting healthcare right now?
- How do you recommend payers and exchanges best serve the consumer?
- Where are some of the areas that you’re seeing the most engagement from consumers in healthcare and what techniques, in your experience, are successfully addressing these areas?
- What are the obvious areas that patient/consumer engagement and self service can make a difference?
Dennis McGuire brings over 20 years of experience developing innovative solutions for marketing, sales, and customer care organizations across multiple industries.
In addition to his accomplishments in the agency and hi-tech space, Dennis has experience within the CRM and customer contact center industries. His combined career tracks give him a unique perspective on the rapidly growing customer experience management marketplace and the importance of improving the online self-service experience across all industries.