Dr. Allan Somersall, medical advisor for Stemtech International, a pioneer in the field of stem cell nutrition & author of his most recent book, "The Amazing Power of Stem Cell Nutrition" joins eHealth Radio and the General Health, Nutrition & News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Allan Somersall discuss the following:
- What exactly are stem cells?
- Are there different types of stem cells?
- Would you say that Adult Stem Cells hold the key to our future wellness?
- What is stem cell nutrition and how can we enhance our own stem cells?
- Can anyone take stem cell nutrition? What are the benefits?
- You are a medical adviser to Stemtech International, can you tell our listeners about this leader in the field of stem cell nutrition.
- Your latest book "The Amazing Power of Stem Cell Nutrition" is a great read! Where can our listeners purchase a copy?
A true renaissance physician, Dr. Somersall is an acclaimed motivational speaker and a very popular lecturer on nutrition and medicine. He has traveled the world promoting health responsibility and disease prevention. He studied at the Universities of London, Pennsylvania and Toronto, earning doctorates in both science and medicine. A practicing physician, for two decades he has been at the interface of nutrition and medicine.
Dr. Somersall has taught at universities in North America and the Caribbean and conducted basic research both in the university and for industry. He has published a number of scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals and has been a member of both the Canadian Institute of Chemistry and the American Chemical Society.
He is just as comfortable and effective among his professional peers or in lay audiences everywhere. He is an outspoken advocate for supplementation and lifestyle medicine and therefore, a much sought after media guest. A celebrated author in his own right, with 10 bestselling books.