Nicole Karnowski, President of Metamorphosis Coaching, Consulting & Training that provides leadership and wellness training to help transform lives, families and businesses joins eHealth Radio and the Fitness, Weight Management & Personal Development Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Nicole Karnowski discuss the following:
- What are some tips you can give to someone wanting to get fit and lose weight who are overwhelmed by all of the products, weight loss programs and vast information in this multi-million dollar industry?
- What are the biggest issues you see in coaching clients?
- What type of plan do you use?
- What would you tell someone who really wants to start to get healthier and lose some weight and get more fit?
- You have a few tips or points for people to get started -- can you share those?
- What would you say to someone who wants to make a change but has struggled in the past?
Nicole Karnowski is a Board Certified Master Christian Life Coach. One of her passions is in the area of Health & Wellness Coaching.
Nicole and her husband, Michael are also both John Maxwell Certified speakers, coaches and trainers. The Karnowski's formed the company Metamorphosis CCT (Coaching, Consulting & Training) to teach leadership and wellness principles that help transform lives, families and businesses.
Nicole holds a Bachelor's in Broadcast News from Kent State University and a M.A. in Christian Counseling from Logos University.
Her husband Michael holds a Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the College of St. Scholastica & a Bachelors in Industrial & Mechanical Engineering from UMD.
The Karnowski's love being active, outdoors and spending time with their family in Duluth, MN.