Mariam Bandarian, H.C., a board certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, and health blogger joins eHealth Radio and the General Health and Nutrition Channels. Mariam works with clients around the US by Skype or phone.
- Why do most people gain weight during the holiday season?
- What’s the problem with putting on a few extra pounds? Can it really affect our health?
- If someone wanted to avoid holiday weight gain, what are a few things they could do right now?
- If things don’t go as planned, how can people get back on track with their weight ?
- Any last bit of advice for our listeners on how to avoid holiday weight gain between now and January 1st ?
- How do you work with client's and how can someone get in touch with you?
Mariam Bandarian is a Board Certified Integrative Health Coach. Her passion is to help women get healthy, lose weight and get inspired to show off their best bodies now! Mariam thinks food should be fun, nutritious and adventurous!
Mariam holds a B.S. degree in Nutrition Science from Kaplan University. After completing her formal education, she went on to receive advanced certification and training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. There, Mariam was trained in more than one hundred dietary theories and studied a variety of practical lifestyle coaching methods.
Drawing on this knowledge, she will help you create a completely personalized “roadmap to health” that suits your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and goals.
Mariam is also the founder of MissNutritionista.com where she helps women love their bodies and develop a better relationship with food.