Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor again joins eHealth Radio and the General Health & Personal Development Channels to discuss simple steps to developing a positive body image.
- What is a Positive Body image?
- What is a negative body image?
- How might a negative body image develop?
- What are some steps one can take to develop a positive body image?
- How can a therapist help break a life-long pattern of negative thinking about yourself and your body?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
She is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, where she can be reached if you are interested in individual or couples work with her. She is an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, Everydaypowerblog, Older Dating, Success Stories, Sivana Spirit, Proud Stories, and a Contributor to the Chicago Tribune. She just published her first 8th book through Amazon.com.
The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.