Sarah Bolton, an anti-aging consultant whose focus is adding life to people’s years joins eHealth Radio and the Anti-Aging and General Health Channels. She shares some information about one of her favorite topics - Antioxidants.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Sarah Bolton discuss the following:
- What are free radicals, and what causes them?
- What are antioxidants, and why are they receiving so much attention?
- Can you tell us about any relevant studies regarding antioxidants/free radicals?
- How can we tell if we are getting enough antioxidant protection?
- What are some ways to increase your antioxidant score and protect yourself from free radical damage?
Sarah Bolton is an Anti-Aging Consultant from Orange County, CA. She received a bachelor’s degree in Journalism/Advertising from San Diego State University. Bolton strives for health and beauty from the inside out. She believes in making the world a better place to live through socially responsible and environmentally sustainable practices.
In 2010, she was introduced to non-surgical, anti-aging products that help to maintain optimal health from the inside out and has since developed a passion for teaching others ways to improve their lives through natural products and a healthy lifestyle. She was featured on the radio program, “The Sex and Money Show” in Las Vegas, NV and has presented her speech, “The Power of Antioxidants”, at The Stirling Club, one of Las Vegas’ premiere business networking groups. She enjoys writing, reading, and traveling.
A vegetarian for 10 years, Bolton loves animals and also reaping the antioxidant benefits of fruits and vegetables.