Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Tyler Hayes discuss the following:
- Why did you decide to start up Prime?
- What does Prime do exactly?
- What are some of the challenges people face when trying to access personal health records?
- What can our listeners do to take control of their health information? Where can our listeners get Prime?
- What advice would you give families supporting a loved one with chronic illness?
Tyler Hayes is the CEO of Prime. Before co-founding Prime, Tyler was an early employee at Disqus and was responsible for Disqus' publisher-facing products and services, including Disqus' mobile and internationalization teams. Prior to that, Tyler led the Community team at Disqus. Tyler earned B.A.s in Neuroscience and Japan Studies from St. Olaf College.