Dr. Ian Dixon, a biomedical engineer and innovator who has worked on Tinnitus for 9 years joins eHealth Radio and the Health, Technology & News Channels. He and software engineer Tony Burgess have invented a possible cure for chronic tinnitus which is now ready for clinical trials.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Ian Dixon discuss the following:
- For those of our listeners who don't know much about it, could you describe what chronic tinnitus is and how it arises?
- Could you describe the treatment you've developed?
- How would tinAway cure tinnitus?
- How would people with tinnitus use tinAway when it's available?
- tinAway is ready for clinical trials, but I understand you need help to fund them?
Ian has both technology and business expertise. Ian is an experienced and successful innovator and inventor. Ian completed his PhD tinnitus research at Monash University (Australia) in 2013 after 9 years of investigative work in the field. In addition to a PhD in biomedical engineering from Monash University, Ian has an MBA and has worked in Australia, Cambridge UK and California USA on product and process development.
People interested in learning more or contributing to the campaign are invited to visit http://igg.me/at/tinaway.