Sarah Spann, Digestion Diva, holistic nutritionist and wellness coach that helps people to get back the freedom, energy and vitality their digestive issues have taken away joins eHealth Radio and the Digestive & Nutrition Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Sarah Spann discuss the following:
- Can you tell us a bit about yourself and how this passion to help people suffering from digestive disorders came about?
- Why are we seeing such an increase in rates of digestive disorders?
- Why are there so many different opinions when it comes to diet and how do people know what’s right for them?
- What is the gut-brain connection and how does it impact your gut health?
- How do you know if stress is affecting your digestion?
- If someone is listening and has a digestive issue, where should they start?
Sarah Spann is a clinical nutritionist specializing in digestive disorders and is based in Brisbane, Australia. She is dedicated to changing the paradigm of gut health and works with clients all over the world to help them get back the freedom, energy and vitality that their digestive issues have taken away. Sarah is passionate about helping people to uncover the cause of their digestive problems and nurture themselves back to feeling like the healthiest and most vibrant versions of themselves.
Sarah was drawn to nutritional medicine after a long history of poor gut health including her diagnosis of coeliac disease. With over 10 years of combined personal and clinical experience, Sarah has a deep understanding of the unique and holistic approach required to facilitate long-lasting gut health.
Sarah is a graduate of the Australasian College of Natural Therapies (Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine) and is registered with the Australian Traditional Medicine Society. Her obsession with learning continues and, along with regularly attending industry conferences and keeping up to date with the latest research, she is in her final year of completion of a Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine).