David Haddad the director of Open mHealth, a non-profit startup that's breaking down silos for mobile health app integration by building an open architecture joins eHealth Radio & the Health & Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guests David Haddad discuss the following:
- How big is the problem that Open mHealth is trying to solve?
- Who are we talking about here? Who are the actors in this space?
- Where are we today with mobile health?
- When did Open mHealth start and what inspired you to join?
- How is Open mHealth solving this problem?
- Why is this so important?
David Haddad is the Director of Open mHealth. He comes with a breadth of experience in both domestic and global health. He’s worked for organizations like the mHealth Alliance and the World Bank. David holds a bachelor’s from UC Berkeley and a master’s degree in health economics from the London School of Economics.