Mushroom Networks, leading SD-WAN and broadband bonding solutions vendor setting networks on autopilot
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Jay Akin discuss the following:
- Please tell us about Mushroom Networks and how your solutions have been helping organizations in healthcare?
- Tell us about some of the use cases and benefits of your mobile 4G LTE routers in healthcare?
- How about clinics and hospitals? Can they also benefit from Mushroom appliances?
- What is involved in installing one of the Mushroom Networks devices and how does the total cost of ownership look like for typical deployments?
- Any predictions, tips or recommendations for 2018 and beyond regarding healthcare IT that you can share with our listeners?
Before founding Mushroom Networks, the industry leading SD-WAN company, Dr. Jay Akin was a venture partner at ITU Ventures for 7 years. Previously, Dr. Akin has worked as a senior marketing consultant at Princeton Brand Econometrics - a boutique marketing consultancy firm on Wall Street – New York. Dr. Akin has managed the Adaptive Systems Laboratory within Qualcomm Institute, a $12 million project which spun off 2 venture backed startup companies.
Dr. Akin received his Ph.D. and Masters degree in Electrical Engineering & Computer Science and Masters degree in Applied Mathematics from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. Dr. Akin has worked on technical and research aspects of communications for over 20 years including several patents and many publications. Dr. Akin was a nominee for the Most Admired CEO award by San Diego Business Journal. Dr. Akin is a recipient of the NATO Graduate Study Scholarship award and was a national team member for the International Mathematics Olympiad in 1993.