- You have created MyBloodWorks App to monitor your health, what background do you have to create such an App?
- What was your motive to create MyBloodWorks App?
- How is this your medical secretary?
- What are the benefits of the App?
- Do you have any plans to expand MyBloodWorks App?
- How can someone download your App?
My name is Glen Ogle, and I have had nine years of dialysis, and three kidney transplants. My family has a random history of kidney problems and I was the lucky one. My first two transplants were a perfect match for their time, but did not last very long. By the third transplant, technology had caught up enough to match me up better than the first two. I an out 12 years on my transplant. My wife Sandra also has a transplant, that was caused by lupus, which she has had for 39 years. She has had her kidney for 10 years. We both depend on MyBloodWorks App.
We were both able to work through our dialysis. We both have active lifestyles that include exercise; zumba dancing for her, and for me it’s walking, running, jump roping and I played softball from the age of 49-53 with the young guys, I’m 54 now.
I have been at my job for 36 years and Sandra has been at her job for 33 years.