Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Ken Saitow discuss the following:
- Why is it important for healthcare providers to be focusing on how they communicate with their patients?
- What are some of the challenges they face in communicating with their patients?
- Why should providers evaluate mobile communication and, more specifically, text messaging?
- Is texting really suitable for healthcare given regulatory concerns and the variation of age and socioeconomic status of patients?
- What are some ways that texting can support healthcare provider's goals?
Ken Saitow is the President & CEO of CareWire, Inc. Ken has over two decades of experience providing performance improvement solutions for leading healthcare organizations across the country. He has also held operational and strategic leadership positions for a number of premier healthcare consulting firms.
Ken has a track record of successfully bringing new solutions and services to market. Most recently, Ken was a Managing Director in Huron Consulting Group’s Healthcare Practice. Prior to that, he was an owner of Stockamp & Associates Inc. and a partner within the Global Health Services Practice at Accenture.
Ken holds a BS in Computer Science from the University of Georgia.