Meema Esguerra, the founder of Geek Out Nutrition joins eHealth Radio and the Health and Nutrition Channels. Given her background as an IT engineer and health coach, Meema is now a health and performance coach and corporate wellness expert working with IT professionals and companies.
- That is an interesting name, Geek Out Nutrition. So what is Geek Out Nutrition and why Geek Out Nutrition?
- Can you tell us a bit about the phrase (slogan) you are using, Integrative Health You Can't Google. Isn't that like a challenge to people out there?
- You mention that you work with IT professionals and engineers, do you feel there is a need out there for a coach like you for these individuals?
- What is important about energy and mental performance?
- Tell us some things that we can do right now to enhance our energy and mental performance?
Meema Esguerra is an expert and forever an enthusiast on maximizing energy and brain power. She is dedicated in supporting individuals and organizations achieve optimal performance while being resilient to stress and adapting to demanding circumstances. Her background of over 10 years of experience as an IT engineer and her education as a health counselor puts her in unique position of understanding the physical and mental requirements in the industry.
Meema is currently a Certified Holistic Health Coach and working on certifying as a transformation coach. She has the knack to listen and recognize blockage and resistance in a client, and provide innovative solutions for long-lasting lifestyle changes.