Robert Armstrong the Co-Founder and CEO of Appstem a leading software design and development firm creating innovative mobile and web products that specializes in mobile apps, web development, IoT integration, and backend solutions joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Robert Armstrong discuss the following:
- What are some of the ways that you've seen healthcare companies use mobile technology?
- What is the impact of wearables in today's industry?
- Do you think that telemedicine will have a dramatic impact on people's access to healthcare?
- The healthcare industry has a reputation of being very proprietary and siloed? Is that changing?
- What are some of the issues that a start-up should consider before developing a mobile healthcare app?
Robert Armstrong is the Co-Founder and CEO of Appstem, a leading mobile design and development firm. He has been selling technology products and services for the last 15 years. Prior to Appstem, Robert spent five years at Oracle Corporation selling enterprise application software and left in 2010 when he saw an opportunity in the mobile application market. Robert has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Marketing from California State University, Chico.